The Cleaning Authority Employee Review

View all The Cleaning Authority reviews

Immature management/staff
Professional House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 29, 2019
If you are desperate for quick money, this would be ideal because they pay weekly. However your first paycheck will be 2weeks from start date. I worked there for a total of 4 months and it was torture. Lots of judgement, high school drama, babysitting staff while cleaning, customers are very rude, judgemental and will make sure if you aren’t to their liking they will complain. I’ve walked into homes where I physically got sick from how dirty they were. The drama is also super draining. Management is extremely immature and doesn’t offer encouragement. They play favorites and act extremely fake to you. Don’t allow for medical notes if you are sick. If you don’t stand up for yourself, you will get pushed around a lot. Regardless, if money is your intention, you can average about $200-450 there however they cut your hours and don’t tell you. They tell you houses cancel and they just give houses to other teams. They also create estimations that are completely inaccurate when it comes to how long you should clean a home. And then shame you if you go over on time. It’s a very stressful job and I would only recommend it if you are that desperate to say you have a job and quick money.
Pros
You get tips
Cons
Management, pay, staff, dirty homes, manipulating all around.

Other The Cleaning Authority Employee Reviews

Belittled
Cleaning Specialist (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXJuly 18, 2019
I was constantly belittled while working there, I was the only person of color and if you don’t call in by 6:54am it’s considered a “no call no show” which is an automatic termination. Something I wasn’t aware of because I wasn’t told. Work here at your own risk.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Everything else
Not worth your time
Professional Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kernersville, NCJuly 17, 2019
I was under the impression that I would get 40 hrs a week in my paycheck. Turns out to be WAY LOWER than expected. They give you hours for being in the actual house, compensate some for drive time, and a little extra for prepping the supplies when the day is done. Yes you can advance up but the pay isn’t worth it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cleaning Authority. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight