The Cleaning Crew Employee Reviews

cleaning service
Owner and Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 22, 2018
the cleaning service is a very hard business to stay in business .There are a lot of them here in the Austin Area you need to be punctual and you have to be good at talking with clients i have had the luck to have kept all the clients i started with now my daughter is taking over.it has been a very rewarding career met a lot of wonderful people.
Pros
great xmas bonus
Cons
lots of hard work
Good hard working company
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 4, 2018
Was a steady job, no complaints, fair managers . good company to work for. And always plenty of hours to work. Paycheck always on time. Transportation available.
Great being isner
Owner/Manager (Former Employee) –  Groton, CTSeptember 17, 2017
Loved it as i could make my own schedule i love working around so many different people and jobs. At the church I met so many people as there were so many different groups doing different things, at the factory, it was a lot of work, but time flew by
Pros
Love to clean
Cons
Hard to get time off
Cleaning condos
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Little River, SCJune 28, 2017
It was a good job. I was in high school working weekends during the summer. Good pay. I quit when i early graduated high school and started working as a CNA.
It depends on where and who your working with
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, MSMay 20, 2017
It was times where I was by myself and it just depends who and where your working, I would have to basically clean the floors and mop them and the windows had to be cleaned and the garbage had to be taken out.
Fun and Productive
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAAugust 15, 2015
Working at the cleaning crew I had fun talking and getting to know the customers as part of the family it was a very fun job I would recommend to everyone
Very laid back work enviroment
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAOctober 2, 2014
On an average work day my responsibilities include, overseeing other employees job duties, making sure all tasks are completed.
Great job!
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Ashland, ORJanuary 2, 2014
I am a housekeeper and I absolutely love my co workers and all the managers. I like that I work hard and get paid for it and also have the weekends off for the most part. Its a hard job but it always feels satisfying.
Pros
Great work envoirment
Cons
only about 20 hours a week
Lots of responsibility driving company vehicles unsupervised and getting to job sites on time to complete work orders.
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Milaca, MNFebruary 8, 2013
Many hours and good overtime pay, not much time spent at home with family due to long work hours. Lots of driving and spending time alone, sometimes hard to do certain jobs being the only one at the job site. Ex: Lifting heavy objects out of houses or doing large lawns alone. Learned alot about housing market and efficient work ethics. Management was tight, you did not want to make mistakes but they always happen.
Pros
excellent overtime pay
Cons
many hours worked and spent much time alone.
Lots of fun and challenges
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Landover, MDJanuary 2, 2013
Nice company. The owner made herself known to the employees and always seemed to know that were going to meet our deadlines. The co-workers were very supportive. There were not many challenges that were really hard. We did a lot of planning before we executed so we had back up plans which alleviated stress.
Pros
awesome lunches and social events
Cons
the recession hurt the company causing it to close.