The Clorox Company
67Average

The Clorox Company Employee Reviews

United States467 reviews
Plenty of money to be paid. Good benefits. The work was fairly easy, yet when it rains it pours. Sometimes stressful. Management should listen to operators more. I lucked up with good crew leads. If you can do your job and go home you'll love it here.
Pros
Pay. Benefits. Easy Work. Free uniforms
Cons
Hard to maintain work life balance
Familiar, manejable y buenas oportunidades de crecer profesional.
August 6, 2020
We are so glad that you had a good experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
I worked through a temp agency. I agree $9 is way too low. It is very hot even on night shifts. There’s only 1 30 minute break. Everyone there was a temp; some for more than 7 years. Line leads were temps. Manager was Clorox employee. If you met quota, they increased it to make you work harder. Leads friends didn’t work. Messy people, smoking weed in the parking lot. Don’t think Clorox knew truth.
Pros
Easy to get a job there as temp
Cons
Not enough pay for hard work & stress
August 6, 2020
Thank you for providing this feedback, and we are sharing it with the appropriate leaders. Employees well being is top priority, and we take comments like this seriously. If you have further details you are willing to share about your experience, please contact HR@Clorox.com and we will follow up with you.
Enjoyed everything with this company. People products training benefits. Can work at home or two different locations. Update current software provide supply
Pros
Great Company for everything
August 6, 2020
Learned a lot working on a line with 10-15 people. Everything’s at a steady past & you have to keep up with every bodies speed. I move more quicker with my hands now.
August 6, 2020
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Working at Clorox was a great experience.
Continuously learning and seeking ways to improve process and equipment. Very safety oriented culture.

Working here was one of my most satisfying experiences.
Pros
Pay, benefits, learning opportunities
August 6, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your positive experience as an employee at Clorox! A key component of our company culture is that every employee feels safe and we are glad to know that this has been your experience.
Clorox is a good place to work if you fit into their mold of what they expect a leader should be. If you do not have those direct skills, then you won't be successful here. The culture is very rigid and does not allow diversity in thinking nor personality.
May 21, 2020
Thank you for making time to share this feedback. We’ve shared your comments with the appropriate leaders. One of our key choices with our IGNITE Strategy focuses on working simpler, faster, bolder and more inclusively. Change can take time, but we’re committed to making Clorox a place where everyone can bring their whole selves to work and feel valued. If you have further details you’re willing to share about your experience, please contact HR@Clorox.com, and we’ll follow up with you.
Innovation, customer satisfaction are among the top priorities. but never at cost of employee satisfaction. a strong, vibrant culture with much to offer. a very strong product offering that is hard to say anything bad about
Pros
flexible
Cons
real work
May 4, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your positive experience as an employee at Clorox! A key component of our company culture is that every employee feels valued and are glad to know that this has been your experience.
Clorox is a great company that always allows innovation and expansion from its creative workforce. Benefits are amazing at clorox. I enjoy working in my environment along with our highly skilled associates.
April 14, 2020
The job itself was not a sanitary work environment , harsh conditions, people walking around sick and bleedingjust wouldn't recommend it .and the pay is not worth the labor.
March 27, 2020
Thank you for providing this feedback, and we are sharing it with the appropriate leaders. Safety is top priority, and we take comments like this seriously. If you have further details you are willing to share about your experience, please contact HR@Clorox.com and we will follow up with you.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Clorox Company?
At the time of working here was a great stepping stone for me getting into logistics and now I am in a better place. Everything I learned was beneficial to me now, Great place less Pay
March 27, 2020
We are glad you had a good experience working at the Clorox Company, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!
Great company with a lot of potential however work life balance and management is quite poor. Work life balance barely exists in some departments. Workplace culture largely depends on your department, coworkers and managers.
March 3, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our company culture is very important to us as we strive to make Clorox a great place to work for all of our employees. We will be sharing your input with the appropriate leaders.
It was a good experience. I learned a few skills. Overall it was great working there. My coworkers were great teammates. The company had good benefits
March 3, 2020
Thank you for sharing your great experience as an employee at Clorox.
Not shore what the want me to say about this company. It was a decent company to work for when I was there.manigmt was on,I had no real problem with the company overall
The best part of the job is the people who work at Clorox; there is a diverse group of people and everyone brings something different so you can learn from everyone.
February 28, 2020
The Clorox business was a nice environment to work in. Very clean and tidy. The business also has a very flexible work schedule and also comes with very good benefits
February 28, 2020
Thank you for making the time to write about your experience at Clorox!
Overall the people are friendly, but management is made up of people who are smart but have failed to innovate as time went by, causing them to micromanage people and give them unnecessary tasks that have nothing to do with the project. Beware if you are from the tech sector, you will be doing things which you will you think is easy at first but turns out it complex and long because Clorox does not use the latest technology, also management does not let you speak up in meetings because at the end of the day they will have no idea what you are talking about.
February 25, 2020
Thank you for making time to share this feedback. We’ve shared your comments with the appropriate leaders. One of our key choices in our IGNITE strategy is about working simpler, faster, bolder and more inclusively. Please keep speaking up. Change can take time, but we will get there if all us keep pushing for better ways to
I was hired as a contractor for a year. I found out shortly after I was hired that I was pregnant and wouldn't be able to finish the year but my boss was completely supportive and so were my co-workers. I really liked what I was doing there and if they were a bit closer to my home I would definitely work hard at getting a permanent job there.
Pros
Great campus, people and environment. Since I was a contractor I can't speak on the benefits like 401k.
Cons
A bit of a commute for me
February 25, 2020
We are so glad that you had a good experience at Clorox as a contract employee and wish you well in the future. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
This is one of the best career jobs that I ever had. I enjoyed every day at work. Clorox was a very friendly working environment with plenty of room for growth.
February 25, 2020
We are thrilled that you had such a great experience working at Clorox, thank you for sharing your feedback. Wishing you all the best in your career moving forward
Just do your job right. Come in on time to start your job right. Stay to yourself & keep on working. Make sure you're doing your job right so no one can say anything wrong ..
Good workers aren't appreciated and they allow other workers to get drunk and do drugs on their breaks... Worst job ever!!! They show favoritism and the pay is horrible and they don't allow you to move up!!!
February 28, 2020
Thank you for taking time to provide this feedback. Although Clorox doesn’t own or manage this location, we take these kinds of allegations seriously and will share this with the company that operates this facility. We want everyone, whether our employees or those we partner with, to feel safe, valued and respected.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Clorox Company. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.2Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
3.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight