The Clorox Company Employee Reviews

It's a good place to work.
MATERIAL COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  KansasOctober 13, 2018
It is not bad there, just was not a good fit for me anymore. If you are safe your job will be OK. If not they will let you go fast. The pay is good but it is still just a job. Don't expect a work family. There if just a co-worker feel.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Personal feel
Nice
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 11, 2018
Working here has been ok the only reason I left was your where being cut but the pay was nice and people friendly really a good all around place to work
timely
Warehouse Technician (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, GASeptember 19, 2018
hours are there 12hr shifts
at least one week off a month
you will work night shifts and day shifts
there are two different plants and older one and the newer one
Pros
pay
Cons
time from home
Fun work place
DevOps / WebLogic Admin (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CASeptember 18, 2018
Typical day at work includes trouble shooting issues. Installing new versions of Middleware technologies. Automation. Its great working experience with clorox.
overall great place to work
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GASeptember 17, 2018
my experience for the most part was a good one. after working at this facility for several years, it was like one big family. the benefits were all very competitive, and the schedule was semi malleable. frequent changing of supervisors made room for major frustrations.
Pros
great health care
Cons
supervisors inexperienced
A/R Department
Revenue Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 13, 2018
I enjoyed working for the company. The work environment was fantastic. All the employees were very helpful, kind and offered help when needed.

I would love to work for the company on a full time permanent basis.
n/a
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CASeptember 5, 2018
I was testing filters in pilot plant for waters. All I did was working with chemicals and helping other workers when needed. I have nothing else to say but I was filling in for someone.
Great warehouse
Stacker (Former Employee) –  Fairburn, GASeptember 3, 2018
the supervisors at the Clorox company were very helpful the walked around continuously to make sure the flow of the operation was going well. i had a easy time learning the different jobs in the warehouse and would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a job in the area
Fun and challenging
Research and Development Sr. Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAAugust 27, 2018
A typical day at work for me at Clorox was routine work, including check email, check calendar for testing schedules or "To Do" lists.

My first few years at Clorox Company was really fun and enjoyable and at time challenging. The opportunities for advancement was definitely there, but extremely slow depending on who you know, which for me in that regard is unfair.

My early year at Clorox I've learned that Safety is not to be compromised, which I strongly appreciate. I have learned a great deal from Clorox company in terms of Safety in the work place, managing labs , work schedule, and discipline in terms of routine work. What so great about working for Clorox company is that they want employee to balance work and family and having fun with families.
Pros
Work balance with family
Cons
slow promotion
Fast paced. Keeps you moving all day
Laborer Worker/ Forklift operater (Former Employee) –  University Park, ILAugust 24, 2018
I enjoyed working with the various different types of people there. Depending on what line you go to and your duty in that line work can be exasperating or very easy.
Pros
Pay every friday. Nice friendly staff
Cons
Break is only 30minutes, Youre on your feet all day, Pay as a laborer was only 8.25, Pay as a forklift operater is 9.25
Friendly atmosphere but there are those days
Palletiser (Current Employee) –  Fairburn, GAAugust 23, 2018
Its ok job if you just getting into the warehouse field. They could give more ,for as money and benefits. You only get one break its 30 minutes. You can't walk outside the gate on break. This job you have to work as a team. Also you have to be able to hold your own.
Pros
Paid every week.
Cons
They'll send you home earily if they run out of work.
Productive and amazing workplace to have a work life balance
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAAugust 22, 2018
It was an awesome experience working for Clorox. If you are in a phase of a life where you want to work for a company that makes you not work so much but gives the perfect life balance then Clorox is the way to go.
calidad de ambiente laboral
Ayudante en área de mantenimiento (Former Employee) –  Provincia de San JoséAugust 2, 2018
Un lugar un poco estancado en cuanto a automatización de procesos todo es muy manual
Don't know if you will work or not
Packer (Current Employee) –  Fairburn, GAAugust 1, 2018
There's a lot of favoritism. Not given a chance to learn and grow. Come to work just to be sent home is very frustrating. I have a family to see about not working 2-3 days a week on so low pay you can't take care of yourself.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Never knowing if you will work that day
You work long hours for little pay you should get paid more
Assembler at Clorox (Current Employee) –  University Park, ILJuly 29, 2018
Clorox is an okay job it's just isn't enough to support yourself financially. The work environment is fast paced the line leaders are cool this would be a good job for teenagers
Pros
Close to my house
Cons
Little pay
Drama non productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  University park, IlJuly 26, 2018
Not a good work place for people first job needs a little work, had the worst experience there will never return.

Hire better people
Learn to be more productive
Pros
Nice people that worked hard
Cons
The managers and line leadership was terrible and lazy
Lumpers
General laborer (Current Employee) –  University Park, ILJuly 23, 2018
I work thru a temp service called flexible staffing. And I must say working at Clorox is a very good experience for me. I like the physical work of unloading trailers. But I wish flexible staffing paid more for the work that has to be done
Was good work experience
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bayamón, PRJuly 11, 2018
Learned about Project management and working in different Clorox company site in Latin America. Typical day at work is very hard, because you have to do many things at the same time. Excellent benefits program. The hardest part of the job the Family Balance and traveling time(commute).
Pros
One day off when returning from a business trip
Cons
No Family Balance
Okay employer
Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 6, 2018
They are fine - not great, not terrible. Pay is terrible but work/life balance is great. Overall, you won't get to make decisions because the org is so hierarchical.
Excellent place to work
Global Mobility Services Sr. Manager (Former Employee) –  Provincia de San JoséJune 26, 2018
Excellent place to work, unfortunately some of the leaders in specific HR areas where detailed knowledge is required are absent. Great work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Clorox Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss