The Clorox Company Employee Reviews

Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta WestApril 6, 2018
Improper training, favoritism, new hires are treated poorly, cliquey work atmosphere. Young team leads lookong to hook up with new temps. See female temps getting let go because of unwanted advancements and being retilated againt.
Pros
Free product giveaway
Cons
Not a fair company for temporary workers
Inventory Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Caguas, PRApril 2, 2018
Good co-workers but the management is not fair with temporary employees. They are treated with no consideration. Even is you perform your job correctly, they will not recognize it because you are not consider part of the company. Great co-workers, beautiful people with great values.
Pros
always had cleaning products
Cons
employees worked for a long period of time without benefits
Great Company!
Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  OaklandMarch 26, 2018
My experience has been great with Clorox thus far. Everyone is very collaborative and truly want the best for the company. Great company culture and no micromanaging.
Pros
company culture, employee perks and great pay
Cons
unorganized at times
East Coast Alumni
Technician (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAMarch 21, 2018
This company was a fun place to work. I got to work from home on friday. It has bias hiring practices that were to hire all interns from Ohio and Michigan state universities and several small groups that were predominantly from india. They did not hire very many people locally and it is hard to convert from a contractor to a permanent employee unless you are an intern.
Contract Emoyees
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 20, 2018
There is a lot of non communicated expectation and impossible to know what they expect. You find out about new projects from system and not manager. Most projects are 6 months late when assigned to you.
Pros
Thirsty Thursdays
Cons
PMO still maturing
Overall a great place to work. Work/Life balance and benefits good.
Sr. Executive Assistant - V.P. Product Supply (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 16, 2018
Environment was great and work life balance great. Salary and Bonus great and competitive. It was overall great company. Position was full time and was busy but not overwhelming.
Pros
Great Salary/Bonus and benefits. Family/Work balance provided.
Cons
The office closed.
they have little games
Box Handler (Current Employee) –  university park ilMarch 8, 2018
it's a nice place to work and they give great hours but the pay not matching the work. Like the pay was $8.25 the start but it was fast paced work. So I believe we should've got paid more.
Productive and Challenging Workplace
Business Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAMarch 3, 2018
There are good people that work for Clorox. There were good days and there where bad days when working with down time with the system. There were more good times than bad times. My position required me to work with internal and external customers.; provide a position environment and work together as a team to be successful. Provided tier 2 support to end users: help desk users; customer service; logistics, and transportation; project upgrades where daily conference calls were held; provided cost saving initiatives; continuous improvements; created training materials; training to end users; working on various projects; implemented testing scenarios; testing those scenarios to the upgrade system to ensure accuracy; set up new locations on CHEP pallets in the customer master files; updated CHEP portfolio files as needed; managed and/or ensure CHEP invoices paid on time to ensure the companies cost savings with annual pallet inventories; quarterly internal control reviews to ensure the company is doing the right thing and seeking outside resource to ensure accuracy; always looking for process improvements and providing documentation and training. The best part is Fridays. We enjoy having the chocolate covered donuts with coffee to celebrate the end of the work week.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Changes to levels and reporting of time worked
A lot of fast paste moving
Stocker, General Labor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 16, 2018
The manager were fun to work but yet real unorganized. Sometimes I literally had to make sure one manager knew the other gave me different orders from what the other gave me.
Productive and professional work place.
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRFebruary 14, 2018
Excellent Company.with great benefits and culture but sadly it is a temporary contract employment. I would't like to submitt a review for the company since I am not a regular employee.
Great Company, Top Sales.
Credit & Collection Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRFebruary 12, 2018
Challenging, Had the chance to travel to their Head Offices and meet other Managers while on training. Days outstanding kept within the companies Goals.
Pros
challenging
Cons
I found it productive and inspiring and encouraging
Backup and DR Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAFebruary 12, 2018
I found it productive and inspiring and encouraging. The workforce was positive and management worked well with employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was in ministry to others, and their families.
Operations
Operation's Manager (Former Employee) –  KentuckyFebruary 8, 2018
Progressive company that pays well. Stocks are doing well. The company has top brands that are flourishing in the healthcare arena and cleaning area,
good
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAFebruary 8, 2018
It was good working here. I am moving since im looking for some better opportunities. Nice people to work with. Lot of free Clorox products for the employees to take home everyday
Very fast paced
Floater 2/Shipping/Plastic Molding (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAFebruary 7, 2018
Clorox was a very difficult place to work the time lines were very difficult to keep. They were not staffed properly and tools for jab at hand not provided.
Pros
fast pace and quality
Cons
Poor staffing
Production
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 6, 2018
Great company to work for and great team work at the end of the day. Everyone their respect each other and worked as team players to get the job done no matter what the problem was
Pros
Great lunch
Cons
Short brakes
Production working
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Fairburn, GAJanuary 30, 2018
Nothing good to say about this company. Your paid 8.00 a hour to slave for nothing then you only get 1 break. And that only 30 minut and thats in the morning
Cons
Great place with fantastic people
Transportation Coordinator/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJanuary 30, 2018
Clorox did a great job taking care of their people. Hands down the most driven company I've worked for in regards to making sure that each individual was taken care of and their needs being met
Productive and nice work place.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, GAJanuary 18, 2018
Safety first, attendance second! Great opportunity and benefits! It's easy work if you can learn how to supervise and operate a machine. They are very strict on safety, attendance, and policy.
Pros
Free lunch breaks, comfortable break room
Cons
Cocky Veterans
Productive and safe workplace
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Seminole, FLJanuary 16, 2018
My typical day at work starts at around 6:30am and ends around 4:30 or 5pm. I first check out the forklift so if I need product down I can reach it. Log on to my scan gun and begin pulling orders. While working here I learned how to operate a Raymond swing reach turret truck. The most enjoyable part of my job is loading the trucks.
Pros
Two 20min breaks
Cons
health insurance to high

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Clorox Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

70out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at The Clorox Company.