The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) Employee Reviews

Found 5,222 reviews matching the search See all 8,514 reviews
High volume production facility
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Downey, CAApril 23, 2019
Coca-Cola Downey is the largest production facility in North America, My primary function as a Dispatcher is to set and monitor almost 60 Class A Drivers. I very much enjoy solving or suggesting logistic solutions to help the products move from location to location. I believe my work ethic and experience makes the work easier and more efficient.
Great for learning
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoApril 23, 2019
The most enjoyable part of the consult was the dynamic and how much I learned about marketing and Coca Cola's strategies. The cons is that there weren't any future opportunities.
Awesome place to work
sales (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 23, 2019
Awesome place to work but they lay off, as myself and about 3/4 of my co workers in the 10+ years working there. Always worried about your job and always changing management, and there are little groups you have to try to fit in with.
Pros
good pay, benefits
Cons
lay offs
Coca Cola
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 22, 2019
Coca Cola is a company that is now more focused on contract employees.Most of the jobs available are on the Corporate level. Although it is a great environment with great people you have to know someone to excel in this company
hard work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COApril 22, 2019
very long hours a lot of driving customer service stocking rotating of product dealing with large amounts of money and extra work leading up to the holidays
Encouraging environment
Full Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLApril 22, 2019
As part of the company you can access many learning sights that are provided. The management team are very helpful if you are struggling with a concept. There are members that are willing to show a better way to achieve set goals.
Pros
close to home
Cons
stressful at times
Small plant easy job
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 21, 2019
Small plant. Very easy and fun. Good boss, good colleagues. Funny people, easy to deal with. Weird ones too but manageable. Easy work day and tasks requires.
Pros
Free lunches
Good pay but management as a whole, could be retuned
wharehouse worker (Current Employee) –  New Windsor, NYApril 21, 2019
Pay is good but few times a year, something wrong happens with payroll. Certain management have unnecessary attitude. Most coworkers show up and do their jobs just fine, but many over step their boundaries. The company as a whole, doesn't have enough help for about half of the time working. Not just my current position. Company drags their feet when fixing equipment which could potentially be dangerous
Pros
Good pay, good amount of paid time off, healthcare
Cons
Too many chiefs, not enough indians. Some management have attitudes
Fast Paced center
Inside Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK 74134April 20, 2019
A Day is mostly back to back calls for placing beverage orders, Checking on deliveries or escalating different inquiries to different departments outside the inside sales group.
Great Place to work
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 18, 2019
This is an AMAZING place to work. The work environment is so wonderful. The management is great and the company is amazing to work for. I would love to go back
Good Benefits
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAApril 18, 2019
Its hard to move up in the company and we didn't get paid enough for the work that was done. There were good benefits and you didn't get credit for the work we did.
Don’t apply
Driver Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Horseheads, NYApril 18, 2019
Management doesn’t answer phone when u call to ask a question. They order lunch for themselves all the time. Drivers do not get anything. It’s management vs. Drivers. Put my 2weeks not one person asked why I was leaving. They don’t stick up for u with the customers when u deliver.
Cons
To many to list
Coporate workplace
Merchandiser Bulk F/T (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 15, 2019
The only benefit this job has is freedom. We are paid less than competitors, even being the biggest corp., in the world. average .25 cents raise per year, nontraditional interview process. Uneven work load between workers. Unreasonable expectations along with judgement and little to know praise for a job well done. NOT RECOMMENDED!
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Pay, Mangement, Expectations uneven between employees
Horrible Work Environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 15, 2019
Don't ever work for Coke. Bad environment. Long hours. Expect you to be a miracle worker in 8 hours but you always end up working more than that. They were never fully staffed. Had to pick up stores on a daily basis.
Decent place to work
Full Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXApril 15, 2019
I enjoyed me time there. It is a decent place to work. Hours can be long, but most of the people I met there are good people. I would recommend working there.
Poor work place
Warehouse/Inventory Manager/Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 15, 2019
Too much buddy system with lack of professional leadership. No teamwork nor cohesion. No trust between anyone. Entirely too much backstabbing. Not a good work environment.
productive
Checker (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 15, 2019
productive and always have time to grow
They will train you and if you work hard there is opportunities to advance. Very hands on and fast pace.
As long as you are willing to put the work in you will be fine.
Pros
free food
Cons
understaffed
The most excellent place to work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Queretaro, MexicoApril 14, 2019
For this company was the reason to move to USA because they have so much to give as a company and as employee you learn to appreciate and apply everything that you learn there
Pros
Time off and paid increase
Cons
Evaluation disperaty
Coca Cola Company Excellent
Sales Delivery (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 14, 2019
This was a company founded on an excellent product that has grown at leaps and bounds for decades. I enjoyed my time there and more importantly enjoyed the product we were all paid so well to produce and distribute. This is a good company to retire from and one in which you will be able to be proud of you time being employed there and will have been able to perform a good job without being stifled due to some insecure brown nose boss thinking he can run the show for his own benefit until retirement. There are avenues of ways to correct an injustice and allow an employee to do his/her job to the best of their ability.
Pros
Love Coca Cola
Cons
Wish I was still there
Do not apply here
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Seabrook, NHApril 13, 2019
Management is clueless about what goes on in the trade. They sit at a desk and demand more while they do little to nothing. Years ago they used to hire with in no drivers are in a dead end job
Pros
Other drivers
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC). Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
42.6K
31.7K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC).

Powered by Comparably