The Coca-Cola Company

United States5,955 reviews

Found 5,955 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,229 reviews
cocacolacokeccrproductmerchandisersodapallet

Nothing overly good

The people are great the company itself operates as if they are going out of business.

Smart people/High stress culture

Loved the opportunity to learn and grow. Had a lot of influence in my area of responsibility. Not enough professional training or development. Customers were valued over employees.

The Coca-Cola Company insights

Based on 2,108 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Deliver products to supermarkets and convenience stores

Very good company for someone who just got his/her license. You work about 10 hours a day five days a week. Turn over rate can be high so do your research before you decide to work for coke it may or may not be for you

You stay busy

There bad Management who don't listen to ideas or believe in the workers there and who and point out things....the was good and benefits are good they just mistreat the hard workers who show up on time and do there job.

Pros

The money good

Cons

Your never at home enough see your family and management doesn't believe in you

What is the best part of working at the company?30 days with no accidents we got pizza.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The pace maintaining the case per hourWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very friendly kind maintaining the good work ethicWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Coming in ready to work and perform a fast job

Horrible

They over work you and pay you nothing !!! if you show them your good at your position they will not advance you !!!! just a over all bad place to work !!!

Its a globally recognized enterprise

Typical day day at work : The warehouse some days wasn't busy at all,it felt l wasted money to come to work.What you learned : Have a good relationship with everyone on site, and try to get better everyday.Management : It was proper ,but some team leaders were incompetent.The Hardest part of the Job : It was working in a warehouse and picking up stock, that was really tiring,especially because we were working six-full days a week.The most enjoyable part of the job : Was processing shipment in the warehouse, stock counting and management.

Pros

Free beverages during working hours

Cons

Short break

Company gives employees free space to participate.

I feel to work with century bottling company to develop my career and making coca cola the most leading soft drinks in all world and making it to be leading quality drinks.

What is the best part of working at the company?The job and the people you meet.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Bullies. I had one guy get mad at me but I wouldn't give him attention and he freaked out at me and hit me.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?If you're not in the circle you won't last.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Delever to all types of stores.

Constant Reorganization

Good total compensation, some amazing coworkers, some horrible coworkers. Poor job security in the face of constant reorganizations and staff reductions.

Not good place to work

Management is terrible and horrible schedule times . The company does not care about its employees mandatory overtime all the time . Hours are crazy and the overtime hardly makes a difference on your check because it’s all taxed

Pros

Cons

Everything about it

I like what I do

Opportunity for overtime. Good retirement. Enjoy the people that I work with. The management could be more involved with the atmosphere and morale of the floor.

The last time I checked......

.....I graduated from high school over 10 years ago. High school culture; unless you love to gossip and be two faced, you'll never get anywhere in the company, let alone be respected by your co-workers.

Reliable

Ok job come in and do the same thing everyday,co worker are really help,management is ok some time ,very good training,there’s lots room to very good at promoting

Good benefits, but too much overtime

2 weeks vacation with the ability to buy a third week starting on day one.5 paid sick days separate from vacation.Forced overtime on short notice.Healthcare discount

Fun and safe

Fun and safe cold wet green grass Alaska is very cold. Home Depot sells merchandise for your home. That is why it’s called Home Depot. I hope one day

Same old...

Like groundhog day, stuck in same old day to day unless someone with more seniority quits, retires or dies. Union by seniority on vacations, etc... if I did need any time off, best to play sick.

Pros

Decent money

Cons

Very physical and stressful.

What is the best part of working at the company?Respect and good team environment What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Audits to qualifying standard What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Excellent

What is the best part of working at the company?The people are nice and the location. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The pay is not comparable and too much responsibility is put on you for low pay.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The work environment can be fun but overwhelming at times.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Start at 5:00 am and end between 3:00 and 3:30 pm and still not done.

Be prepared for incompetence & retaliation

Witnessed a lot in about 35 yrs. Very poor management now compared to the past. Lot of unqualified individuals in leadership positions. The modified high deductible Obamacare benefits are getting less every year. Pay a little higher than local market, but very toxic work environment.

Pros

Occasional free lunches. Free drinks

Cons

Healthcare, management, no advancement oppotunity

What is the best part of working at the company?Working aloneWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Supervisors did not care how other employees workWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Horrible you’ll get write up for doing your job and sending pictures showing other employees are not doing there jobWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Bad 17 pallets to do a day maybe more depends what stores you are at

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Coca-Cola Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at The Coca-Cola Company.
Powered byComparably