The Computer Warriors, Inc.

Working at The Computer Warriors, Inc.: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Better than most.

You clock in and its picking up where you left off. You have a sweet tech pc, but your computer (along with a camera on your back, a camera up front, phone calls, and a microphone inside) are recording your daily actions. They track performance (Tickets / sales) and as a "fun company competition" try to get you to sell business contracts, (encouraged by sending you to Hawaii). I learned a lot of on the job stuff that wasn't taught in college. Replacing motherboards, password removals (pc and mac).. all kinds of repair goodies. If you like doing the same thing over and over (aka no change in work) then this is it. Coworkers are great!! Weekends off (unless they ask you to work weekends before you are hired). If you want to get certs (they have to be approved) you will get reimbursed upon passing. Management is geared (single minded), towards the company and less than the employees side. IE make sure you're really good at always being happy on the phone, good at sales, and simultaneously multi tasking.

Pros

Certification reimbursement, (typically) get weekends off, quarterly company "fun day" (shooting, bowling, burritos). Take lunch almost whenever you want

Cons

healthcare, cant ask for a day off (without it being weeks / months in advance)

Its a job

Do the time, build the resume, and get out! Learning the trade is a plus working for Computer Warriors. Takeaways from this company. Don't expect to make a lot of money. Don't expect much support from management.

The Computer Warriors, Inc. insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Easy going laid back place

You will come in everyday and have something to work on. Sometimes you will run into a similar thing over and over, but all of those times you will learn something new about how to solve the issue. You will always have another technician to help back you up if a repair becomes difficult. You management team will help you if a customer comes in with some questions you're not sure on how to answer and will also fight for you to move forward in the company. You can take lunch anytime you want, you just have to make sure you're not overlapping with another tech since there are limited people working at each store. Taking vacation time is simple, and the longer ahead you ask the better. But if you need short time off like one or two days. That can is normally approved same day, but like any where else. The more lead time given for time off, the better. You will always have the opportunity to work with some of the newest equipment and tech in the industry.

Great Company!

I have worked at The Computer Warriors for over 3 years as a Bench Technician and an Onsite Technician. From the start of my employment, management has made it a point to focus on not just my work but also how they can help me grow as a person. This company has great flexibility with my schedule. They offer more than fair salary and compensation and commission for easily reachable sales goals. Whenever I have needed time off, I have gotten it. Whenever I have worked extra hours, I have gotten paid for it. There is a strong sense of community within the company. I have gained many friends, and as a company we hold private get togethers and also have company sponsored events to encourage team growth. This company is one of the only ones that focuses on customer service and treating their customers right.

Makes you better today than you were yesturday

If you are looking to punch in a clock this isn't the place for you. If you are looking to get better everyday both personally and professionally, then this is the place for you. Always looking for ways to improve everyone they come in contact with. Great management and very wonderful working environment.

Terrible company

Just horrified at the conditions of work. Constant bickering and complaints of working onbthebclock. They dont explicitly say to work off the clock but its heavily implied

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Computer Warriors, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

The Computer Warriors, Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about The Computer Warriors, Inc. in popular locations

• The Computer Warriors, Inc.