The CSI Companies Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Company
Medical Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 28, 2018
Great Companies and Trains very well. Worked as a Medical coding specialist.Job Work/Life Balance, Compensation/Benefits, Job Security/Advancement, Management, Job Culture.
Pros
Great Break
Cons
Healthcare
temp agency that helps
LPN (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 17, 2018
This company contacted me to find a position. They helped to get me hired on into the company.

A typical day is going into provider offices and performing specialized testing for our members.
Pros
dedicated
Cons
possible short term employment
Excellent Work Environment
Tech II Clinical Services (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 13, 2018
Excellent work environment but did not hire anyone on permanently as was promised. Work was good and steady however some of the people there were not honest and did not take the job seriously.
I had a wonderful experience
Remote HCC Coder (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 6, 2018
Would recommend CSI Companies to anyone looking into the coding area of healthcare. The crew at CSI companies was a wonderful group of people that I am grateful for the opportunity to work with.
Normal consulting company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 6, 2018
Reasonable benefits package for a consulting company, although sick pay is not available. Better than average communication levels with the agency - they do respond to queries fairly promptly.
Substitute Teacher for Duval Schools K-12th grade (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 2, 2018
This is a very good company to work for. I enjoyed my time working with them. They were prompt and was able to get me jobs in the teaching field. I would work with then again.
Fast paced selling environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 25, 2018
Answered inbound calls as an affiliate for Verizon services. Data entry. Fast paced, lively call center environment with additional money earned with completed sales.
Awesome culture but extremely high expectations & No work life balance
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 24, 2018
Fair pay & good benefits but you will be expected to put in over 60 hours per week. The company also has extremely high expectations and you are not provided the tools needed to meet those.
Pros
Free personal training
Cons
Unrealistic expectations
Good people to work for.
Underwriter, BB&T (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 16, 2018
This was a temporary position. They really look out for their people and protected us from abuse by the employers. I hated to see the contract come to an end.
Pros
Caring and kind
Cons
Can't think of anything
Good opportunity for new coder
Medical HCC Coder (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNApril 20, 2018
Good experience for new coders. Production oriented environment. Lot's to learn in a short time. Must be astute, self starter, and resourceful with attention to detail.
Pros
Good Entry Level Experience
Cons
Lack of management accessibility
my review
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 17, 2018
I work at a great place and they taught me how to do to front desk than referral. Before you know it I was doing all the referral for all the incrance and for all the patient. I learned that if you don't get then do quickly the will be upset with you and if you do get them do they like you and depend on you.
Pros
like me
Cons
hate me
Competitive
Clinical Services Tech 2 Medicare Part D (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHApril 16, 2018
There is a very low tolerance for error at the location I was assigned. As long as you are able to stay on track with the requirements you are secure. Only two errors in a six month period are allowed.
This Was a 3 Month Temp Job
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 8, 2018
I enjoyed working with CSI through Pocatello Hospital consolidation. I felt that the company was good and fair to work with. But like many Sub Contractors some employees are big head and figure they can boss you around when it is the supervisor responsibility to give the assignments
Pros
fair enviroment
Cons
temp job
good company
Customer Service/Member Advocate (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLApril 8, 2018
CSI companies are good, but they're a temp agancy. I have no complaints. They are thorough and informative. I would recommend to anyone that likes to do temp work.
Good extra income
Tax Preparer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 27, 2018
CSI discovered my resume online and asked if I will be interested to work on a contract basis. Job doing taxes was done thru email and phone communication. My manager stays in south america and i am stationed here in Orlando. Job training was easy. I was able to do the job they require me to do in one day.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
not a permanent job
Hard work
Temp Service for CCS Medical (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMarch 26, 2018
Hard work, on your feet the whole shift. Working with dirty diabetic machines, very fast paced and very little pay. Managers were out to make sure you did not rise within ranks.
Pros
close to proximity
Workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLMarch 21, 2018
This was a great experience because I was able to work with different staff from various walks of life and not just be confined to one place so this was a gracious experience
Fun & easy place to work.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Cumming, GAMarch 10, 2018
NP's are all great to work with. Very easy going environment. Poor management and practically no training. You have to be willing to figure things out on your own. Easy work load but your at the mercy of pt's to get any hours. So you never know what your daily hours will be because if it's slow you have to go home and if your busy you have to stay.
Pros
Great pay!
Cons
Work hours depend on pt volume.
sites have been well staffed and a pleasure to work with
Relief Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 8, 2018
Sites were had well trained staff and were very helpful in assisting you with the pharmacy activities. The sites were well managed and clean. The computer systems was easy to learn and use. The most enjoyable part of the day was working with dedicated and informed staff. We always and did provide services and answer questions in a timely manner to our customers.
Pros
being able to take a lunch
Cons
no getting enough hours
Great Personnel
Physician Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 27, 2018
They are always willingly to help using team effort. Even through difficult attitudes, they seem to turn it into a positive. Every situation has been handed with care for me.