The Curare Group Employee Reviews

Great Company with Amazing Benefits and Compensation
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INMarch 2, 2017
Having worked there for two years, I can honestly say that this has been the best company that I have worked for. The management staff and Board of Directors are all down-to-earth and are easily accessible throughout the day and by email. The company's excellent benefits, pay, and structure allow for any employee to make as much money as they can and to even work remotely. The only two difficult aspects of this job are the work/life (needing to be ready to take a call during hours that providers are able to speak across all time zones) and working with providers that can change their mind without a moment's notice.

However, the experiences that I gained in my time here are more than what I have learned throughout my work history. I have learned to speak with medical providers that make $500k+, I have been able to walk candidates through interviews, site visits, and even contract negotiations. I have expanded my skill set to include cost of living analysis, negotiating and executing contingency fee agreements, and being able to speak about a job and location to providers across the nation.
Network Administrator / PHP Developer (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INJuly 12, 2015
Working at The Curare Group was a very family-friendly place to work. They were always flexible with scheduling and the environment is friendly. The only drawback seemed to be that because it was a smaller company, the room for growth was limited.
Pros
Work environment, flexibility, management
Cons
low growth potential
Great place to work loved my job and co-workers.
A/R, A/P, HR, Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bloomington IndianaMarch 30, 2015
The day flew by as I was always busy doing the invoicing, payroll, handling the insurance and 401K for the employees, new hires, ordering office supplies, handling employee issues with wireless headsets, running to the bank, post office and all other duties needed by the COO.
Co-workers were absolutely wonderful and I loved working with everyone at the company.
Trying to keep up with everything especially during the end of the year and first of the year was always a challenge.
It was a very relaxed office atmosphere and casual dress was always an option.
Pros
Out early on Fridays alot of times and company paid health insurance.
Cons
Office politics

Want to know more about The Curare Group?

Ask a question