The Dance Center Employee Reviews

4.3Pay & Benefits
Fun Environment
Assistant Dance Instructor (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, KYOctober 13, 2017
Loved working with the children and getting to know each child. It was a very positive experience and I looked forward to going into work each and every day.
Well disciplined students
Dance Instructor (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLJuly 16, 2017
Small dance school, but nice kids. Owner is a little particular about the way the classes run, but for good reasons. They are not a competition school and the classes are more like that of those in a conservatory.
Difficult but rewarding
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Perryville, MOJune 17, 2017
Each day was a new adventure. No matter how much you prepare for a day in a dance studio, there is no way to know what is in store for you when you walk in the doors. Although the work was physically and mentally demanding, I loved my job and loved helping out with the classes. Each student brought a different aura to the studio, and it was fantastic to learn about each and every one of them.
Short Hours, but Sweet Fun
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEJuly 11, 2016
The classes can be hectic, not because the teachers aren't prepared, they definitely are. But when you add kids into the mix there definitely is
Great place to work.
Dance Instructor (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLSeptember 8, 2015
The Dance Center was a wonderful place to work. They provided dance training at a very professional level. I was honored to be chosen to teach my love of dance to their students.
Amazing place to work!
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Streator, ILJuly 24, 2014
A typical day consisted of me working in the supply shop, in the office, or assisting the head teacher with teaching 5/6 year old children in the classroom. I learned how to be patient, better communication skills in different situations (like the difference between talking with the teacher vs. talking with the students), and how beneficial it is to know other aspects of the company to be able to help out if needed. My managers were so personable and so thankful for the extra set of hands. My co-workers were a lot of fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was not monkeying around with the little ones when we were supposed to be learning a dance. The most enjoyable part was getting to watch the students shine on stage when it came time to show their parents what they had learned in dance class.
Pros
Flexible schedule, friendly staff, great work environment