The Dart Network Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Good company
Senior Fleet Manager/Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Buford, GAAugust 10, 2018
Good company to work for. You do learn as you work. Company does look out for employees when it comes to personal/family issues that occur. Would of loved to stay with company. The Buford, Ga. is closing, position is now longer available out of north Atlanta.
dont expect much money
Truck Driver Class A CDL (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNJuly 6, 2018
line hual rate is too low, fuel surcharge rate paid is luaghable-no clue how these clowns figure fuel surcharge rate paid to contractor one thing is certain is its way below what other carriers pay to their contractors
what they lease these trucks for is outrageously high. it is one time to have high payments but mileage rate high enough to still make a living. These clowns charge cadilac price and pay like a gremlin. This same truck can be found for $67000 on open market with fewer miles yet dart still want $120000 for same truck.
the only way to make money here is kiss thier feet and never go home
Pros
quick pay
Cons
pay
Great Place
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJune 30, 2018
Great learning space for an intern. There was little advancement opportunity, and it has a more relaxed culture. I learned many excel skills. It was a great place to work at.
Good company
Lead Fleet Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNMay 16, 2018
Working with all the independent contractors was great Truck drivers are such an awesome group to work with everyday. Fellow employees are dedicated and reliable to be around
Work hard got paid for it
Driver (Former Employee) –  Vandalia, OHApril 17, 2018
I’m a workhorse, so I was working as much as I wanted to. It never went unnoticed either. Management was very appreciative and was vocal about it. The only 2 things that bothered me was I couldn’t get the whole weekend off and I never brought home the same amount despite working on the same account. I would recommend working here and would go back
Pros
Work is there if they know you want to work
Cons
Have to keep an eye on paycheck
def a job you could retire at , alot of people here do.
Biller (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNApril 10, 2018
def a job you could retire at , alot of people here do.
work is very much learned at your pace. management is willing tow work with you based on your needs.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
healthcare
Bad Management
Bagan MN - Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 1, 2018
Don't Treat Drivers Well, Won't get Drivers home in a timely fashion, go e them bad routes, and will not work with the drivers for better routes. Bad Company.
good company
REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, TXMarch 27, 2018
A lot of changes in recent years. DART was a good place to work, great benefits, good employees.
fast paced, busy phones, large office with several departments. Changes in personnel made often.
benefits
Cons
too many changes too fast - employees need time to adjust
Good job right out of College not much opportunity
Dedicated Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNMarch 25, 2018
Good people and company culture, but not much opportunity for promotion or larger salary. Starting pay is low and raises are small and infrequent. Lots of employees leave to seek better paying opportunities.
The jobs were quite stressful but with good management to back up the team it wasnt bad
Internship (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNMarch 22, 2018
Fleet Manager - Worked with an excellent team who were very helpful and had time for any questions, backed up by an excellent lead manager who was willing to help if anything had come up

Account Manager - Was much more relaxed and had an amazing teammate to work with that showed me the ropes.
Pros
Awesome Team
excellent
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, TXMarch 17, 2018
Great company to work for if you willing to give them your honesty and dedication in your performance . I enjoyed the non stress and relax feeling of driving for DART Transit. Equipment was great. Overall I would recommend this job to anyone that is faithful in working as a safe dependable truck driver.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
don't give honest day of work it won't payoff
Would not recommend
Employee (Former Employee) –  Eagan MinnesotaMarch 1, 2018
Very disorganized, poor manager that didn’t want to work very hard, position not as promised in interview, Had to endure verbal abuse by fellow employees and nothing was done about it when reported. Reported unsafe conditions and nothing was done, I had high hopes in the beginning, but all I can say is run… Look elsewhere.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management, disorganized, abusive fellow employees.
Very busy company
LOGISTICS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNFebruary 20, 2018
Very busy environment, you have to on your toes and wear several hats. You have to be aware of MNDOT rules and regulations on top of that knowledge of hazmat materials and interacting with customers on a daily basis.
Stay Away
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sellersburg, INJanuary 30, 2018
This place is a joke. I was in Management and they don't even support us, constant problems. I had mechanics that could read or write and service writers that would cuss you out. And if they mess up on your pay which happens all the time, they will take it upon themselves to deduct money out of your check and this happened to a ton of my techs and even myself and I'm salary! The benefits suck and most people with a family cant afford it. Upper management will threaten your job (Brain Frame) was the worst. The HR girl and I mean girl cause she has no place being in charge cause she doesn't know how to support management. There was drivers who came in and talked about how bad the company was and they had been there for 15 years and more. STAY AWAY you will regret going to Dart.
Pros
a check
Cons
everything
Not a good place to work
Truck Driver Class A CDL (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MN 55121January 28, 2018
I did not get home on time not once i did 100 percent to this company and gave 2 percent i will ask for loads begging for them never got them i gave them my all i wemt to management and discussed the issues with him he said he was workimg on it but nothing improved
Pros
Get payed after ever load
Cons
Low pay not enough miles
Big Company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJanuary 28, 2018
Another family owned company. I worked away from the main office and traveled every week. It was a fun job at times and other times not so much. I didn't mind the travel, but there was not a lot of support from the main office.
Cheated me out of atleast 400 miles a week
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJanuary 15, 2018
Pay your drivers the miles they drive period. They pay you using the movers guide , we aren't movers we drive tractor trailers. We never use the route they pay you by. Their people net doesn't even use the route they pay you by.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNDecember 28, 2017
long hours lack of family time wasn't able to home as often as I liked and when I was home daily I worked all day so it was just like being over the road
Dispatchers were very helpful, always had loads to run
CDL Van Trailer Driver, Owner Operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 15, 2017
They have OTR and Dedicated Runs. OTR, you can run 10 days out or longer if you prefer. With the dedicated, 6 days out or more if you prefer. Owner Operators make more money.
I was a Owner Operator, truck notes were low, they pay when you want, no set days for pay, you decide. I would wait every 7-8 days while I was on Southeast Dedicated to Settle Loads. Average Direct deposit after all deductions was $1300-1700 for every 7-8 days.
Pros
you can take off when you want, run as much as you want, get paid when you want.
Cons
Dedicated runs were forced dispatch
Fast Paced, Decent Pay
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNDecember 10, 2017
We all know that professional truck drivers are majorly under paid, for the challenges we face. However, Dart Transit came close. Plenty of miles, decent compensation, decent benefits.
Pros
Plenty of miles, decent pay
Cons
Lease Op.