The Empyrean Group Employee Reviews

Enjoyed the staff
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sewickley, PA 15143March 28, 2018
Liked going to work everyday. The position I had, Front Desk person, was very rewarding in that I got to talk to people on the phone and in person everyday.
Temporary Job
Data Entry Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 22, 2017
This job gave me an opportunity to learn how a production environment works. I had to enter hundreds of data entry sheets per day. I appreciate this working experience. It was a peaceful environment.
Excellent company!
Contractor Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sewickley, PA 15143September 12, 2017
Supported the needs of a fast paced short term contract. The contract involved specialty construction and maintenance oversight work of contractors performing work on a very compressed schedule
Pros
Quick to respond to any issues
hr asst
Labor Relations asst (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 29, 2016
This was a part time position thru a temp agency. The job was exactly what was posted on their site and I enjoyed working there. Free lunches, quiet atmosphere and friendly place. The residents were great and it was nice to have a chance to talk to them.
Pros
free luches
Cons
temp position
Contract Employment
Safety Representative (Current Employee) –  Harmony, PAJanuary 19, 2016
My on-boarding process including my interview went very well. I worked for Empyrean, 60 hours per week, during a 64-day power plant outage. My experience during this period working for Empyrean and the host organization was excellent.
Professional services
Coordinator/Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 26, 2012
Coordinate the activities of numerous trades to insure the task is completed on time and on budget. I have learned that one must constantly keep abreast of progress. Manabement will not accept
any delays. My co workers all strive for the best output from the trades and are willing to work togeather to provide the results expected. There is no hard part of the job. the most enjoyable part of the job is accomplishing the work as expected.
Pros
pay
Nice place to work for and very educational.
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 16, 2012
learned how to enter the data correctly,sketching buildings and to make sure that everything is to the right specifications per the assessors.