The Estée Lauder Companies
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from The Estée Lauder Companies:

The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA5 reviews
Overall it is a great company on its own but depending on what store runs the brand can be a way different story. working individually with them was fantastic.
Pros
great make-up
Cons
not enough work
The job was fun and not difficult if you have proper product knowledge and like work that centers around dealing with clients. The Estée Lauder management is a team of intelligent, incredible, down to earth and friendly women. There’s room for advancement if you’re good at what you’re doing and are hardworking. The only downside is that it’s a retail
job so can be competitive. That comes with the territory. Highly recommend EL and proud that they are comprised of a truly amazing management team.
Pros
Gratis, employee discount, caring managers
Cons
Co worker competition, not enough hours and benefits for part timers
The store was very dead most of the time. Not many customers so we had to constantly clean. We were not allowed good amount of breaks and were standing all day.
My typical work day includes servicing clients and maintaining my goals for the day.
I am surrounded by wonderful co-workers and clients who make the day filled with fun.
Pros
my clients are great
Cons
days that are slow
Assisting clients and determining their needs , meeting goals , daily , handling cash and credit transactions ,

Management was around if we needed them , but mostly we just did what we needed to do each day to make our sales goals and offer premium customer service.

My coworkers are the best group of girls anyone could work with . We still keep in touch often .

The hardest part of the job is standing on hard floors all day for 8 or more hours and working retail hours .Often leaving work late at night and going back early in the morning.

Most enjoyable part of my job was meeting clients and building long term relationships with them. Also working with an amazing team !
Pros
free makeup and skin care
Cons
retail hours and schedules
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Estée Lauder Companies?