The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews in Dallas, TX

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 1,630 reviews
training and lots of sales
Brand Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 30, 2018
lots of other vendors including yourself convincing customers that your product is better. Estee is a prestige brand and one of the best known name in the cosmetic industry. Some days were more stressful than others
Pros
make your own schedule
Cons
not always a set amount of hours
Talent
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 6, 2018
Amazing people and smiles. Always work and thankful for the opportunity to engage with customers and be creating the entire shift. Great communication and customer service.
Fun learning about products/positivity
Freelance Makeup Artist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 26, 2018
Love the products and the technology behind this brand. Passion is easy to obtain working for this company. Very flexible with all schedules. Allows advancement.
Pros
Paid travel and good pay
Learned a lot / fun team
Freelancer Artist (Current Employee) –  Dallas texasDecember 15, 2017
Needs to work on work life balance !
Has a lot of on going education which is awesome. You’re always busy so it makes time go by fast. Overall decent job.
Pros
Gratis and education
Cons
No work life balance
Great opportunity
Regional Makeup Artist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 31, 2017
Great opportunity for growth in the beauty industry. You will learn a lot about product knowledge and selling techniques as well as application. Estée Lauder is also very generous with gratis, which they give to you, so you can provide the best costumer service
Pros
Gratis and training
Cons
Poor communication from management
not a good company
COUNTER MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 28, 2016
they never have stock , false promises , staffing is a problem and commutcation is too. they dont care about the lower managemnt . to many meetings and phone calls
Pros
free products
Cons
low pay
Education was great
Beauty Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 27, 2016
We hold lots of events at our counter, as we are the busiest counter in the city. A typical day is filled with performing several make overs and advising clients on skin care regiment and the best product for their skin type.
The thing I enjoy most about my job is the education and introduction to new products. I like that we have "class" pretty regularly, allowing us to really understand how a product works and how to provide the best advice to our clients.
Great company to work for
Smashbox Cosmetics Counter Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 7, 2016
Its great to work for a brand that is so versatile in the market, I get the privilege to work with many different people from all walks of life putting together events, and spas that are fun and revenue building for the brand.
The Harvard of Luxury Cosmetics
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 19, 2015
Loved my time with the Estee Lauder companies! ELC offers an incredible benefits and compensation package and there are tremendous growth opportunities. Fast paced, fun, rewarding, no two days are ever alike... I highly recommend Estee Lauder to anyone looking for an amazing career in the luxury cosmetics segment.
Pros
salary, benefits, growth opportunities