The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews in Indianapolis, IN

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 1,627 reviews
Fun
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 3, 2018
I was the only one working at Estée Lauder because my manager never came back. However I was able to manage the counter by myself up until the store closing. It was an amazing experience and if i could do it all over again I would.
Pros
Free makeup, test new makeup
Cons
Competitive pay
Great experience
Beauty Advisor and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 24, 2017
This has been by far my favorite job. Unfortunately I had to leave because I was employed at Carson's and worked in cosmetics and my Carson's manager was an overall jerk. My counter manager at Estee Lauder was very professional and helpful in making me grow. Great company that revolves around customers!
Pros
free makeup
Productive and fun
Beauty Advisor/Makeup Artist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 11, 2016
I love being in the environment where I get to constantly converse and meet new people. It's my job and duty to make that person feel comfortable as well as excited about our time together.
Great and Fun Job!
Sales Associate/Training Cosmetic (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 17, 2013
A fun job, I loved, working with make up and skin care, training new hires about the product I enjoyed so much!!!