The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews for Executive Assistant in New York, NY

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 1,649 reviews
Relaxed workplace. Friendly environment
Executive Assistant (Contract) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 3, 2018
My experience as a contractor so far has been relaxed and fast paced (depending on my location and department). The managers I've worked with have been kind. The environment has been a workplace friendly atmosphere. I found a few admins I came across to be friendly and helpful which contributed to my being successful in my temporary role(s). The hardest part of my job is always saying good-bye when my contract comes to an end.
Goal driven, team environment.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 16, 2014
Love the company and what it stands for. Learned an abundance about the industry as well as the company and its respective brands and products.
Had a wonderful boss
Executive Assistant to VP Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 13, 2013
Tight group, quiet office. Boss was an even-keeled straight shooter. I knew exactly what was expected and so it made my work easier!
Good Enviornment
Executive Assistant, Corporate Programs (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 8, 2013
Great working enviornment and great products. Available brand movement and knowledge.

See more The Estée Lauder Companies reviews

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Estée Lauder Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at The Estée Lauder Companies.

Powered by Comparably