The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Review

View all The Estée Lauder Companies reviews

great place to work
Director of Marketing (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 7, 2018
good place to work, environment was good. good work/life balance,. great benefits. however alot of nepotism permeates the corporation wth senior level management getting scholarships and internships for their children.
favoritism exists in groups - but overall if you are a cheerful team player - you will go far.
make your own way through the organization. dont rely on empty promises of senior management.
Pros
benefits, gratis program, stock shares
Cons
nepotism, salaries not competitive

Other The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

Very good
Cosmetics Sales & Counter Artist (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 16, 2019
Very good stepping stone to get into cosmetics with further education. They help you go in depth with their products and also invest a lot of time to prepare you.
I love Estée Lauder
Counter Manager (Current Employee) –  Gadsden, ALAugust 13, 2019
This company has my heart. Not only are their products the best on the market, but they value their customers as well as their beauty advisors. I’m so thankful for my time with this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Estée Lauder Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at The Estée Lauder Companies.

Powered by Comparably