The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Review

View all The Estée Lauder Companies reviews

A Collaborative, Gratifying Learning Experience
Global Communication PR Apprentice (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 24, 2019
As a Global Communication PR Associate for The Estée Lauder Companies' brand Lab Series, I gained an extensive amount of knowledge and skill. I was able to assist with daily PR goals, such as reaching out to influencers and various outlets for product coverage, as well as take part in event organization. I was exposed to PR in a way that was very team-oriented. My superiors were helpful in explaining new concepts to me, as well as inclusive in all PR opportunities presented to the Lab Series team. I exercised a high level of independent work when carrying out tasks, such as social media management, event coordination, and market analyses.

Other The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

Great Gig
Freelance (Former Employee) –  RegionalJuly 17, 2019
Loved the products, the other artists, tons of gratis, terrific flexibility in scheduling. Many educational opportunities. Interesting clients amd strong semse of team.
Great Company Estee Lauder
Consultant, Finance Manager Corporate Marketing (Former Employee) –  New York StateJuly 17, 2019
During my time at Estee Lauder I was provided onsite training, which I used to improve the company monthly closing process. I was given additional responsibilities in a VP level role where I bridged the gap between the exiting VP and the transitional VP.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Estée Lauder Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at The Estée Lauder Companies.

Powered by Comparably