The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Review

View all The Estée Lauder Companies reviews

Payroll
Analyst, Global Consumer Communications (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 7, 2018
I worked at Estée Lauder Companies full-time.
You can call out and take leave whenever you want.
Benefits and access to the employee store are amazing!

I feel a lot of people moved into positions they either weren't developed to be in or were overqualified and sold short. The politics and favoritism got to be a bit taxing at times. I feel the non-seasoned of executives and coordinators should go through a more extensive interview and training process to be able to better lead the teams under them to success.
Pros
Benefits and discounts
Cons
Management, mobility, raises are not high percentages

Other The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

Very good
Cosmetics Sales & Counter Artist (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 16, 2019
Very good stepping stone to get into cosmetics with further education. They help you go in depth with their products and also invest a lot of time to prepare you.
I love Estée Lauder
Counter Manager (Current Employee) –  Gadsden, ALAugust 13, 2019
This company has my heart. Not only are their products the best on the market, but they value their customers as well as their beauty advisors. I’m so thankful for my time with this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Estée Lauder Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at The Estée Lauder Companies.

Powered by Comparably