The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Review

View all The Estée Lauder Companies reviews

Productive workplace
Assistant to the Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 28, 2019
I Love working for Lauder I have been with them for 4 years and I enjoyed working and learning about the products. I sold a lot and did very well for the company.
Pros
good job
Cons
short breaks

Other The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

Wonderful Company with one of many fabulous education programs
Beauty Advisor And Product Sales/Key holder (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 16, 2019
Estee Lauder is a brilliant company!
A typical workday was a morning huddle of a touch base of goals and strategies for the day. our team learnd how to approach guest and intro them to new products and how to work together.
management would coach definately on what they saw as far as more improvement a great sales tactics. There is no hard part of the job. Its my career so I love what i do and I do what i love. Being around all od that makeuo and skin care and putting guests in my chair to to make them feel beautiful!
Great exposure but not much room to grow
Innovative Technology Coop (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAJuly 13, 2019
Working there during my time was great however I could not see myself working there in the future as it does not have great potential the longer you work there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Estée Lauder Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at The Estée Lauder Companies.

Powered by Comparably