The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Review

View all The Estée Lauder Companies reviews

Awesome experience
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJanuary 9, 2019
I loved working for Estee Lauder. This job taught me a lot about customer service, sales, and skin care as a whole. They send you to so many classes a quarter and usually you get to go two days. You learn about skin care and makeup, play games, and meet other women from other stores! You get a ton of free product and the educational and sales experience is unmatched. I only left this company because I was a full time pre-med student and the school load was too much. Would definitely consider returning to the counter!

Other The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

Mostly temporary employees
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAJune 20, 2019
Most jobs had been phased to temporary employees. They expect an extreme amount of work to be done and care little about you as an employee. If you did manage to get a full time position the benefits do not outway how little they pay. The 401k match is a joke because of this. Many of the managment were fresh out of college and do not care how things actually work, they just want it done or you are replaced.
Great place to work and great atmosphere
Director - IT Applications (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYJune 20, 2019
I have been at Estee Lauder for almost 10 years and love working for the company. They have great benefits and leadership. The company is also competitive in salary in a tough market. I have grown tremendously, and have been mentored by many great leaders.

Overall, I have really enjoyed my experience with Estee Lauder and would highly recommend anyone interested to apply.
Pros
Great benefits and people
Cons
Work life balance can be hard to maintain in certain roles

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Estée Lauder Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

73%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

73%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss