The Estate at Hyde Park Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
3.3Pay & Benefits
3.3Job Security & Advancement
ok
Receptionist/ Activities Director/ Sever (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 8, 2018
fun place to go to work everyone gets well together. everyone is always on time they never have any conflicts and when they do they always solve them on the spot.
The Estate of Hyde Park
Cook/ Server/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 27, 2017
Working for The Estate is a wonderful experience I've learned so much being there. It helped me learn more about Alzheimers disease and the many things that it can do to the body. Being that I have ailments as well the staff and management works with me and my schedule, they always makes me feel apart of the team no matter what. Everyone that is on staff is a team player and helps each other when need be. The hardest part about the job is when you find out that a resident has passed on and the most enjoyable part of the is becoming apart of the staff and meeting the residents.
Pros
You become like family
Cons
N/a
Teamwork
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 16, 2015
I have been with the company since August and I have been in the facility a year. There are advantages and disadvantages on every job. The advantages are that I enjoy working my shift which is from 11pm-7am. We exercise a lot of teamwork on our shift. Everybody gets along on this shift and if there is a disagreement we all just talk about it and come up with a resolution and forget about it. The disadvantages is the lack of communication with some of the employees. I am a very receptive person as long as you approach me in the right manner but some people don't know how to approach you or talk to you and I think that is very important in the work place. Overall I have enjoyed working there.