The Execu|Search Group

The Execu|Search Group Employee Reviews

United States156 reviews
The Execusearch company made the hiring process very easy. I found a job fairly quickly, and the person who placed me at the school I worked at was very kind and helpful. He managed to find me a school to work at at only 9 minutes walking distance from my house. (That was nice!).
I do have to say that I mentioned multiple times that I wanted to transfer to another school. I approached several people from Execusearch by phone. None of them made an effort to facilitate this request. I told my nursing supervisor that the school population I worked with was too violent for my liking. I never was helped to transfer elsewhere.
continue working with that excellence, good work team, very communicative.
I enjoy working with the Rep., she is very knowledgeable. The initial interview process went well. I was prepped before speaking with the client and through follow-up after. It has been easy to communicate any concerns and needs since starting the position. We have a formal monthly check-in. I hope that I am able to get another assignment with them once my current one ends later this month.
Pros
Various clients
Cons
Pipeline of new positions
I will recommend this agency to anyone because they have very professional recruiters , they are available any time with any concerns do you have. Also they have amazing pay rate!!
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Executive-Search is a great agency overall; however there is a reason that they do not direct people to their job board: it’s not regularly updated. As their bread and butter is temporary placement, they do not put much energy into finding temp-to-perm or direct-hire/
permanent positions. However, if you’re seeking gig work at great pay, this is one of the better agencies in NYC.
The agency sent me to a good hospital, I learned a lot. I was paid on time. The only thing was the assignment was short. But I enjoy working with them.
It's an ok company, staff is ok. Pay is not good. They have different job opportunities, Medical Assistant, Paraprofessional Aide. For the time I worked there they treated me ok.
Barbell company. Young workers and older partners and managers. Very difficult to fit in if you’re looking to establish your own desk. Everything changed for me when the Director who hired me left and was replaced by someone else who was inexperienced in sales management.
Pros
They have a water cooler and coffee machine
Cons
No job security: a revolving door
This was a temporary position no job security . Staff in some places were professional.. My goal is to take care of patients to the beat of my abilities.
I had the opportunity to be placed with ExecuSearch at a large company. They paid attention to the employees. If I asked to return I would gladly go.
My experience with this recruitiment agency has been less than satisfactory. They have not been helpful in many job placements. I do not get any placement calls in long periods of time.
I absolutely love this company. It has been a great experience working here! It is a low stress environment. The coworkers are passionate about work and are great team players. I will definitely recommend this Job to others.
They are committed to helping people find jobs. They listen to what your looking for and your career goals and then place you at opportunities that best align with your values and goals.
Pros
Placing you at great companies
Cons
Time between assignments
At first I was excited to work with this company and my first day went well; however, I haven’t been paid by them for a temp job I did back in October and it’s now December (a total of ten weeks has elapsed). Getting in touch with management or anyone to help resolve the issue has been difficult. I just want to get paid and be done with the company. Try a different agency.
Excellent productive recruiter open to a contract or Perm opportunity in the Jacksonville Fl area that offers a productive environment and productive Yea
They will lie and give you false promises. They do not answer emails or calls if they do not have a good answer for you. It is the biggest waste of time. They will tell you they have so many jobs and connections and you will never see one of them. Their senior director of compliance is the worst. DO NOT use this company, use any other recruiting agency or just do it yourself because you will have more luck that way
This company has a very high turnover it is a lot of favoritism with supervisor then that higher than friends from previous employers because they job is going out of business as well as fertilizer higher than to help get the final bonus once you become a pro employee after 90 days if you don't participate in any functions like Halloween decorations or Christmas or buying group lunch you are looked at as a troublemaker in Liar they are very disrespectful and the people there you cannot report to no one cuz no one does not listen
I was contacted by a recruiter for several openings but ended up with one where pay was okay but could've been a lot better. Management is about their business but friendly. Work/life balance is great!
Everyone is so nice and welcoming. I have enjoyed working with the staff and I am happy with my placement. The job search was quick and efficient. Everyone has been so great.
Working at execu-search was an amazing experience
had to leave due to medical reason, definitely would have stayed. The team is super supportive and the company overall was a blast.
Loved working at the Execu|Search Group. Great people, great training, friends, learning experience, opportunity, fun, and memorable place. Highly recommend working there.