THE EXPERTS INC Employee Review

View all THE EXPERTS INC reviews

Ever-changing environment.
Desktop Support Technician Tier II (Former Employee) –  ConusOctober 1, 2013
A typical day at work involved upgrading anywhere from 30-100 computers, finding ticket resolutions while at the client's desk, and assisting the team leaders with any and all hardware fixes. I learned a lot about fixing various software issues, and implement full operating system wipes and rebuilds on a larger scale. My co-workers were always changing as we were all deployable assets to the company and moving frequently from site to site. Both the hardest part and the most enjoyable part of the job was adapting to the ever-changing work environment frequently relocating and supporting different aspects of the existing project.
Pros
Living expenses were reimbursed
Cons
No per diem, processing receipts was time consuming.

Other THE EXPERTS INC Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ft Lauderdale FLMarch 11, 2018
very unprofessional paid very poorly only offered part time work so they wouldn't have to offer health benefits and paid time off co workers weren't that friend
Company is good
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Rosslyn, VAAugust 8, 2017
The company has been good to me so far, and my recruiter Dan Donovan is amazing any issue that comes up he is very quick to assist me and fix my issue.