The Eye Center Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive, professional and fun work place
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 20, 2017
I have been with The Eye Center Inc for over 9 yrs now. This place has given me the opportunity to learn, grow and excel in my career. This is a busy office that treats their employees fairly, with care and respect. I have learned every job in this office ( contact lens coordinator, call center, front desk, tech, some optical and now billing.) We have new management now and she is caring, respectful, encouraging and she really cares for well being of her staff. The hardest part of the job is not letting patients get to you, at the end of the day we have to remember that we are here to give the best patient care to our patients. The Eye Center Inc gives the opportunity to learn for those that show the desire to grow and learn with the company. The staff and Doctors are great and we work as a team and we are always helping each other.
Surgical/ Contact Lens Coordinator
Contact Lens and Surgical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 4, 2015
If the practice could work together a bit more it has the potential to be very successful. Unfortunately that is not the case. There is absolutely no chance for advancement in the future and the practice offers no benefits. Turnover is quite high because of these factors. I love the patients and my coworkers but believe this practice has nowhere to go but down. Change is needed. I have learned so much and am grateful for the opportunity they have given me over the past year and a half. I have learned the ins and the outs of the 2 jobs I take care of as well as numerous other skills. I love the patients, most of them are great. They are honestly grateful for the extra minutes one takes to further explain something to them.
It is unfortunate because I do believe this practice could be the best, but the customer service and organization is lacking.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No room for advancement and no benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Eye Center Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

The Eye Center Inc Reviews by Location