The Family Counseling Center Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 21 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
About the company
- Company size51 to 200
- Revenue$1M to $5M (USD)
- Headquarters11-21 Broadway St Glover...
Our behavioral health clinic offer counseling for individuals, couples and families; school based counseling and primary care services. Our domestic violence program offers support for victims of domestic violence. We also offer family support to caregivers of children with a mental health diagnosis or behavioral issues in navigating community and school resources....
Our behavioral health clinic offer counseling for individuals, couples and families; school based counseling and primary care services. Our domestic violence program offers support for victims of domestic violence. We also offer family support to caregivers of children with a mental health diagnosis or behavioral issues in navigating community and school resources.
You’re seeing all 5 jobs at The Family Counseling Center because we can’t find any available jobs at The Family Counseling Center close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Browse jobs by location
Salary estimated from 120 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
What would you say about your employer?
Questions and answers
People have asked 15 questions about working at The Family Counseling Center. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The Family Counseling Center employees.
Insights from 28 Indeed users who have interviewed with The Family Counseling Center within the last 5 years.
What can you bring to the position? Are you flexible? Are you self driven? What are your hobbies and what do you do to care for yourself?
What can you bring to the posi...
Your experience. They give you different scenarios and you complete the questions
Your experience. They give yo...
Common questions about The Family Counseling Center
The Family Counseling Center locations
What's being discussed at The Family Counseling Center?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- The Family Counseling Center