THE FORUM AT LINCOLN HEIGHTS

THE FORUM AT LINCOLN HEIGHTS Employee Reviews

doing lots of activities, outing and happy hours.
Taking residence to their appointment continuous office work and setting up for different activities. Healthcare Lunch outing, Memory Care bus rides, Assistant Living Lunch outing and bus rides. Deliver packages to all residents.
great customer service and great food
I've learned many customer service skills from this job. The people are great and the benefits they offer are a bonus. Was always a pleasure getting the experience to work at The Forum.
POOR management, super understaffed
Management was horrible in 85% of the departments. Nurses were almost constantly short staffed which made it harder on the residents as well as service in the kitchen. We were always delayed on our schedule due to the fact that we had little to no help in both the dining areas and behind the kitchen walls. Sometimes nurses would be 20-30 minutes late during meal service cause they were too busy or lost track of time; another result of being understaffed. Even supervisors for nursing staff would not help. Some would only come to ask us for a plate of food for themselves. Ridiculous the people who got paid the most were the ones making more than any of us and doing the bery least. I could go on.
Loved working there. They understand that you are a person and if you need time off they give it to you. It was really relaxed and involved and the nurses and management team is great.
Maintenance director
A revolving door of staff. Hire to have a "head in a bed".
Always training, always firing!

Never any support, do the quick fix that cost the least.

The building was falling apart, literally.
Pros
Not very much it was a way to pay most of the bills.
Cons
Long hours, on a salery pay
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
still employed
its fast-paced which i enjoy for much, your are dealing with residents so you have to stay positive and assist as much as possible. It is one of the best assisted living I have ever worked at.
Pros
management team is excellent
Cons
you asked to work double shifts on a regular basis. (you can say no) but i am a team player
A decent company with decent benefits.
For me, it was a hectic stressful experience. Depending on the department you are in, stress could be very minimal or through the roof. Unfortunately, for me it was the latter.
Pros
Loved the residents.
Cons
Inconsistent staff. Feeling that management had just checked out.
Working in this field is very gratifying but management makes it difficult to do your job to the full extent of your potential. No room for advancement and the pay is less than desirable.
Pros
Outings with the residents
Cons
Not enough resources.
Good part-time job
Loved working with the Assisted Living & Alzheimer residents always had fun at work great co-workers bad supervisors and management
Pros
Get bonus checks.
Cons
A high school gossip work place.
Great place to work.
They have a very humble and fun-loving staff. The typical day of work was fun and problems rarely surfaced. My co-workers were mostly peers at the high school others were older adults. The hardest part of the job was dealing with impatient elders. It is a retirement home so sometime you would have to deal with elders who felt like they were superior to you. Not a problem for me at all though. The residents there fell in love with me from day one.
Pros
Overall great wait staff and company
Cons
Grumpy residents