The Fountains Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun place to work, but management needs work.
SERVER (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 19, 2018
Watermark is overall a great company to work for, however, I believe that management needs to be reassessed before hiring anyone else on. They also tend to hire people without much restaurant-style experience, so be wary before applying to work here.
Car (Former Employee) –  Granite City, ILJanuary 30, 2018
This was a real growing opportunity for me. This place was friendly and inviting with lots of room to grow and learn. They help you learn to interact on every level
intern
CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 22, 2018
from what I viewed as I complete my internship there. staff was nice. very informative. patients were well-kept. I wanted to work there but they had no openings at he time.
Pros
internship
Cons
n/a
Its a laid back work environment
Bartender/Waitress (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NYSeptember 27, 2017
a typical day at work is easy. i learned how to interact with people and talk with them. There is no hard part of the job. i enjoy the people who come to there and how its easy to work around my other work schedules.
Pros
Free lunches and drinks
Fun place to work it was employee orientated and resident.
Nutritional Service Director (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 27, 2017
The Fountains was a good place to work, it provided benefits.
The hardest part of the job was keep staff. My Coworkers were
knowledgeable willing to help it was a team effort. Manager was able to listen to your problem provide you with a solution if need.
Pros
Free Lunch
Great work place
Lead Cafe Server (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 10, 2017
I worked there for 9 years I loved my job I really had fun working in the cafe and most of all I loved the residents they were so sweet and lovable. Great job
Pros
Easy money
Cons
Walk from parking lot to building is long
privatelly owned
Executive Chef/Food service director (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 2, 2017
great place to work great location had a lot of fun working there went through entire remodel project which kept days interesting. a lot of turn over in people
It was really productive
Dining room server (Former Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILApril 26, 2017
A typical day for me was that I would get the stuff ready for the dinner shift and get peoples orders. I learned a lot about the resident's and their stories and what they like to do for fun.
Ok place to work but the pay sucks.
Server/Waiter (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 2, 2017
Everything is cool, they just don't pay enough for all that we have to do. Management is ok. The workers can be cool and fun to work with.
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Alton, ILFebruary 27, 2017
Overall good place to work
Friendly staff
Reasonable pay
PTO
Close location
Successful business community as result of hard working dedicated staff
Pros
Full-time hours
Cons
Hours
Its ok to work there
Laundry/Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  PasadanaFebruary 1, 2017
Its a ok job to work for if you like to work cause some of the management want you to do they job too an i just cant do my job an theres
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
15 minute break an 30 min lunch
Wack
Customer Service Representative Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CADecember 17, 2016
Pinnacle sucks! Worst management company ever. Manager didnt care about any of the residents and she was rude and never wanted to speak with anyone. work load was tremendous
very upscale
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 15, 2016
The place was a very good place to work. The maintenance supervisor was the deal breaker for me.other then that i would go back and work for this company.
adequate compensation for hard work
dishwasher/utility worker (Former Employee) –  Millbrook, NYApril 2, 2016
I began working at this job after a satisfactory experience with another kitchen and, at the time, was in need of supplementing my income. While my previous experience had gone very well, I felt that the skills I had learned over a two-year period were deemed as somewhat negligible by the new employer. My work environment as a dishwasher had mostly reasonable demands, but was greatly spoiled by the discussion of several coworkers personal problems. I was greatly relieved when I left this position.
Pros
free food
Cons
poor behaviors
Awesome company
Server (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLNovember 12, 2015
Very good pay and they treat you with respect. The work is hard and strenuous but def a good company to work for. I would highly reccomend working for them,
Okay Compamy
Kisco Senior Living (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 26, 2015
Not a good work life balance.Good culture. Associates who care about the residents. Residents care about associates.
Pros
good culture
Cons
not good work life balance
A Skilled Nursing Home
CNA (Former Employee) –  Yuba City, CAJuly 15, 2015
Resident daily care, bathing, vitals, intake an out take, eating an dressing of the patients. Learned basic care of individuals with different circumstances. Management trusted us to due the job as needed to be done in a timely matter. we all worked together.
Hardest part was watching residents in there ending times of life.
Making someone else comfortable an happy.
fast paced work environment
Lead Cook (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMarch 19, 2015
in charge of supervising opening duties , reviewing schedule ,ordering fresh produce , assist kitchen staff in making next days menu prep , make sure kitchen staff is working in an organized and efficient manner
Productive and active with residents
Server (Former Employee) –  St.Petersburg,FlFebruary 2, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of helping residents and guest get seated to their table for breakfst,lunch and dinner. Greet them with a smile and nice gesture, Record their order down on a sheet of paper and engage a conversation with the guest. While working at the Fountains I've learned alot for an example how to set up a table the correct way, different type of foods that were being served and getting to know the residents and just having a conversation with them. I have gained alot of knowledge working there. Im a people person so I got along with everyone there, I was more of a leader and wanted to see everyone working and getting the job done while still having fun and keeping a positive energy in the air. The hardest part of my job was learning how to deal with a rude and angry resident because I was not expecting that when I had first started working there but eventually you get used to it and just laugh it off.
Pros
Getting to know and meeet new people.Great Benefits
Cons
Short breaks and bad management
Great benifits chance for advancement!
Wellness Director (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 24, 2015
40 plus hour work week including weekends and holidays. Great staff very family oriented, each department willing to help each other for the benefit of the residents who reside there. Beautifully redone recently. Really enjoyed providing programing for all residents Assisted Living and Independent living. Position was eliminated due to budget cuts or I would still be there.
Pros
Free lunch, great bonuses, family oriented, and chance for advancement.
Cons
benifits for single person good but for family very expenseive