The Franklin Company

• Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things

Company and staff go above and beyond

Excellent staffing company with staff and recruiters who want to see you succeed, and will go above and beyond to help you do so. I highly recommend working with The Franklin Company both as a client and as a candidate.

Dont work in House

Loved my work and my positions but the lack of consistency in policies and untruths told by the Vice President is disheartening. Office has about 8 people of which no one is accountable. Don't work in house for this company- its a free for all. Manager hollers at employees in front of co workers, has no mangetial experience or HR knowledge.

Pros

Some co workers

Cons

The VP, the pay, the company culture

Excellent company

I liked working with that family always something new to learn there . And also work with more co-workers. Also they respect your work and value what you do for them.

Staffing agents are amazing

This is a temp agency, my recruiter and contract manager was amazing to work for. Pay was average for the area. They do not pay holiday or vacation time at all, even after a year. That was my only complaint while working here.

Enjoyed work duties

A typical day at work I would input new work orders, check for completion of existing work orders, order parts needed to complete work orders. Maintained office supply inventory and copier.

Pros

Loved the work I did

Cons

Not enough work for a full day

Alright temp position

I needed work they were looking for a temp to fill a seasonal position. Nothing more I can add. This was no experience I can elaborate on because it was temporary.

worked thur this company for former employer

was called back by former employer though this company to finish out some orders was called back to work a couple of weeks ended up working a couple of months really enjoyed it .

Pros

great pay

Cons

no cons

Tiring place to start work at entry level

Franklin Company hasn't been entirely bad. I took a chance to come here for the opportunity it presented with another company. The chance has ended up costing me dearly because Pinova Management drags its feet to bring you aboard. The only real issue with Frnaklin itself is the lack of communication.

Pros

Number of days worked in a month (14)

Cons

Long hours, no lunch breaks, no vacation, low pay

Great work enviroment

The most enjoyable thing about my job would be there isn't any micro- managing. Everyone is extremely nice and helpful. Clean and friendly work place.

love the franklin company

franklin company was a nice place to be hired at as a temp. The actual location of where i would work had a few kinks that still need to be worked out.

Cons

high health insurance

The Fanklin Company

I have learned many things in project management since being assigned to a contract as a temp for a large land development company. I have learned how to manage and create project budgets, bid projects, manage accounts payable, and construction coordination. The hardest part about working for a staffing agency is not knowing when your contract will end and when you will be without work. But it is nice to be able to experience multiple job fields and gain the experience.

Pros

Flexible Schedule, Paid Weekly

Cons

Healthcare is offered but expensive

Great Compensation that's it

The Franklin company is your typical contracting agency. They are more so the company hiring representative for temporary employees and nothing more. They provide great compensation... however do not expect them to find additional or other opportunities for you within your field.

Pros

Great compensation

Cons

They work for the companies... not for you!

productive

A typical day would be answering phone taking orders for products that people have seen in a magazine or on TV. I have learned patience and being an overall good listener. Hardest part would sometimes be a language barrier. Most enjoyable part would be talking to people all over the world.

Pros

Flexibilty

Cons

Temporary Assignment

Job Shop

Franklin is a great company if you are a seasoned contractor and know what you are looking for. They are the company that you would go to just to carry your insurance and incidentals... however, they are not the outfit to look for employment for you.

Pros

Great personnel!, Very friendly!, Will fight for what you want from your company

Cons

Company is not designed for residual employment and there benefits are not really great.

I loved working for Franklin Company

The Franklin company is a temp agency they put me on assignment at Dupont I loved working for this company I wish i was still there but the assignment was only for a couple months.The people at this company was nice the management was wonderful.

Pros

I loved everything about this job

Cons

the assignment was only for a couple of months.

Great workplace

I worked as a surveyor for kennecott for the duration f my emplyment. I was origanally to work for three months and stayed on for three years. Mnagement was always there to help me with questions or concerns. I learned so much working here, supervisors were willing to teach me things outside my job scope which helped me gain valuable knowledge of surveying and project management.

Check calendar for any meetings, check e-mails, check and tasks that need to be completed. The management and co-worker's are great and very helpful.

Pros

Very little supervision, left with responsibilities

Cons

Very Strigent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Franklin Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits