The Franklin Company Employee Reviews in Salt Lake City, UT

Ratings breakdown
See reviews about
Great Compensation that's it
Senior Quality Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake CityMarch 6, 2015
The Franklin company is your typical contracting agency. They are more so the company hiring representative for temporary employees and nothing more. They provide great compensation... however do not expect them to find additional or other opportunities for you within your field.
Pros
Great compensation
Cons
They work for the companies... not for you!
Job Shop
Senior Quality Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UtahDecember 27, 2014
Franklin is a great company if you are a seasoned contractor and know what you are looking for. They are the company that you would go to just to carry your insurance and incidentals... however, they are not the outfit to look for employment for you.
Pros
Great personnel!, Very friendly!, Will fight for what you want from your company
Cons
Company is not designed for residual employment and there benefits are not really great.
Great workplace
Surveyor-Contractor cat 1 (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake city, UTMarch 4, 2014
I worked as a surveyor for kennecott for the duration f my emplyment. I was origanally to work for three months and stayed on for three years. Mnagement was always there to help me with questions or concerns. I learned so much working here, supervisors were willing to teach me things outside my job scope which helped me gain valuable knowledge of surveying and project management.