The Franklin Company Job Security & Advancement reviews

worked thur this company for former employer
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GADecember 28, 2017
was called back by former employer though this company to finish out some orders was called back to work a couple of weeks ended up working a couple of months really enjoyed it .
Pros
great pay
Cons
no cons
Tiring place to start work at entry level
Pinova Contractor (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GANovember 27, 2017
Franklin Company hasn't been entirely bad. I took a chance to come here for the opportunity it presented with another company. The chance has ended up costing me dearly because Pinova Management drags its feet to bring you aboard. The only real issue with Frnaklin itself is the lack of communication.
Pros
Number of days worked in a month (14)
Cons
Long hours, no lunch breaks, no vacation, low pay
love the franklin company
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, deMay 12, 2015
franklin company was a nice place to be hired at as a temp. The actual location of where i would work had a few kinks that still need to be worked out.
Cons
high health insurance
The Fanklin Company
Administrative Project Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 23, 2015
I have learned many things in project management since being assigned to a contract as a temp for a large land development company. I have learned how to manage and create project budgets, bid projects, manage accounts payable, and construction coordination. The hardest part about working for a staffing agency is not knowing when your contract will end and when you will be without work. But it is nice to be able to experience multiple job fields and gain the experience.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Paid Weekly
Cons
Healthcare is offered but expensive
Great Compensation that's it
Senior Quality Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake CityMarch 6, 2015
The Franklin company is your typical contracting agency. They are more so the company hiring representative for temporary employees and nothing more. They provide great compensation... however do not expect them to find additional or other opportunities for you within your field.
Pros
Great compensation
Cons
They work for the companies... not for you!
Job Shop
Senior Quality Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UtahDecember 27, 2014
Franklin is a great company if you are a seasoned contractor and know what you are looking for. They are the company that you would go to just to carry your insurance and incidentals... however, they are not the outfit to look for employment for you.
Pros
Great personnel!, Very friendly!, Will fight for what you want from your company
Cons
Company is not designed for residual employment and there benefits are not really great.
I loved working for Franklin Company
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 10, 2014
The Franklin company is a temp agency they put me on assignment at Dupont I loved working for this company I wish i was still there but the assignment was only for a couple months.The people at this company was nice the management was wonderful.
Pros
I loved everything about this job
Cons
the assignment was only for a couple of months.
Great workplace
Surveyor-Contractor cat 1 (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake city, UTMarch 4, 2014
I worked as a surveyor for kennecott for the duration f my emplyment. I was origanally to work for three months and stayed on for three years. Mnagement was always there to help me with questions or concerns. I learned so much working here, supervisors were willing to teach me things outside my job scope which helped me gain valuable knowledge of surveying and project management.