The Franklin Company Management reviews

See reviews about:Clear
The Fanklin Company
Administrative Project Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 23, 2015
I have learned many things in project management since being assigned to a contract as a temp for a large land development company. I have learned how to manage and create project budgets, bid projects, manage accounts payable, and construction coordination. The hardest part about working for a staffing agency is not knowing when your contract will end and when you will be without work. But it is nice to be able to experience multiple job fields and gain the experience.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Paid Weekly
Cons
Healthcare is offered but expensive
I loved working for Franklin Company
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 10, 2014
The Franklin company is a temp agency they put me on assignment at Dupont I loved working for this company I wish i was still there but the assignment was only for a couple months.The people at this company was nice the management was wonderful.
Pros
I loved everything about this job
Cons
the assignment was only for a couple of months.
Great workplace
Surveyor-Contractor cat 1 (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake city, UTMarch 4, 2014
I worked as a surveyor for kennecott for the duration f my emplyment. I was origanally to work for three months and stayed on for three years. Mnagement was always there to help me with questions or concerns. I learned so much working here, supervisors were willing to teach me things outside my job scope which helped me gain valuable knowledge of surveying and project management.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 14, 2013
Check calendar for any meetings, check e-mails, check and tasks that need to be completed. The management and co-worker's are great and very helpful.
Pros
Very little supervision, left with responsibilities
Cons
Very Strigent