The Gardens at Barry Road

The Gardens at Barry Road Employee Reviews

Excellent management team
Excellent place to work. Very kind and caring management team. Faith based environment. Reccomend 1,000% for employment. Excellent employee retention with many here over 4 years.
Pros
Flexable schedule available, great employee retention
Cons
Healthcare benifits could be better
Beautiful place to work at great cooks
Working at the Gardens on Barry Road was fun. I was able to put all my skills as a CNA to work. Which means I was able to administer medication to my residents as well as ADL's. Management was ok but having someone in the management position over the nurses with little to no experience is no fun. Some of my coworkers were fun to work with and has teamwork skills and a few of the LPN's as well. The hardest part of the job was getting hit by a resident that had no ideal where the where and who you are. I enjoyed all my residents and the smiles they gave.
Pros
They gave me a chance coming fresh out of school. great benefits and the cooks where awesome
Cons
Not enough time in the day to get a lot of day shift things done
Awesome job
This was my very first job. It was in a retirement home, everything was about the residence. Fun work place, I will never forget that place it will always hold a place in my heart. Probably the best place to work at.
Pros
The residents
Cons
The hours
Love it
get to work at 6:45am pass meds, then make sure residents get to breakfast, keep track of residents, make sure they got to appts.and write up orders, make appts.
Pros
Loved caring for the residents
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Gardens at Barry Road?
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Gardens at Barry Road. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5