The Garrigan Lyman Group Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Competitive, Productive and fun working place
AEM/CQ5 Developer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 29, 2017
It's a company that really cares about the people that work there. GLG is comprised of the most thoughtful and caring people I may ever work with. Both managers I worked for during my project duration provided wonderful mentor ship to me as an early-career professional. CTO is not only a technical genius but also a business strategist as well, and a good guy. Productive and fun working place, team was build very well and all the directors and managers were very friendly.
A good work environment
Senior Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 10, 2017
I was only here for a couple of months, but it was fine as a contractor. Centrally located in Downtown Seattle. Solid, smart people and close working relationship with the founders who were both terrific.
Creativity is undervalued
Digital Marketing Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 4, 2016
Micro management at all levels, creativity is undervalued, and constructive criticism is not welcome. Ideas should be generated from the entire team unfortunately, cross team collaboration is not valued here.
Lively and productive workplace
Junior Designer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 10, 2013
I didn't realize how special this place was until I left. There were so many snacks in the kitchen I could never quite keep track. There was a foosball table, a nice open floor plan and a happy hour on Friday afternoons. The management was great and I loved my team.
Pros
snacks, happy hour, laughter
Cons
seattle

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Garrigan Lyman Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Garrigan Lyman Group Reviews by Location