The Giglione-Ackerman Agency of American Income Life Inurance Company Employee Reviews

There will be a lot of cold calling
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Orange, NJDecember 18, 2018
So much drama, a lot of coke, and you won't see a paycheck until you sell something. They lie to you in the interview. The ONLY good thing is the energy from the CEOs. Other than that , stay away.
A path to success
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJNovember 20, 2018
When I came into the group for American income in Edison I was full of many emotions and all I knew was that this was it. Sure you have to work but what job doesn’t make you work? This wasn’t a job turned out to be an opportunity for me to move forward and provide for my future...best decision made in 2017.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Pace
Great opportunity for anyone, it a must try career
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  West Orange, NJNovember 16, 2018
Overall, it's the best decision l have made...l love my job, the team l work with and the management crew. Extremely supportive and caring. I would recommend it to anyone. I have grown so much this year...due to the development seminars and training. Best job ever....
Pros
Love the flexibility
Cons
None at the moment
Unlimited Career Opportunities
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJNovember 13, 2018
I have been working at Giglione-Ackerman for about a year and am a supervisor. The training is great and designed for continuous personal improvement and growth. If you have great work ethics and want to make great money while helping others, this is the place you want to be. I just wish that I got here sooner. There is no limit in what you can become!
Pros
Growth and compensation is unlimited
Cons
We work hard but that’s why we’re there
Fun work environment!
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJNovember 13, 2018
I have never had a job where I work up every day excited to go to work! This place has become my family! I can’t wait to see what the future holds for the company and myself!

Love what you do & you’ll never work a day in your life!
Pros
Great management, great opportunity, fun, competitive
Cons
Greatest opportunity for growth!
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJNovember 8, 2018
I started with this company January of this year and I have no regrets besides not having started sooner!
I fell in love with the idea of growing with a company and I grew in more way than I could’ve imagined, as a leader, as a person, financially, professionally. And this is just the beginning! I cannot wait to see what’s in store for the coming years because I know it’s only going to get even better from here!
Best career opportunity ever
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJNovember 1, 2018
I started at the company over a year ago, this is the first time I can say I love my job! Everyone is supportive, the mentor ship is amazing. Wouldn’t trade this opportunity for anything in the world.
Pros
Income
Cons
Weekends
Awesome place for career advancement!
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  West Orange, New JerseyOctober 31, 2018
I would have never thought I would be working at this agency after studying biology to become a nurse practitioner, however, I’m so glad that this opportunity came knocking on my door. This has instilled in me a passion that is burning within me to help educate people on the importance of protecting their families and securing their financial future. The pay is fantastic and the weekly bonuses make life much more enjoyable, instead of my old job which would give me one bonus every year at Christmas! The company believes in giving back to the community that we live and work in and that is something that I truly love. I wish I started this right out of high school!
Pros
Weekly bonuses, fun work environment, fantastic leadership
Cons
Wish I started when I was younger
More than just a work place we are family
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJOctober 29, 2018
Working at gig Ack the last 4 years has molded me so many different ways. From learning how to deal with rejection, to supervising a team to learning how to get through to people seeing the need for protection has been life changing. Never would I have thought i would be in this industry. But the joys of educating people each day has become my passion.
Pros
Lifetime renewals
Cons
Bad retention equals less money
Competitive and Fun
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 27, 2018
I have been with the agency for three years now I love the competitive environment and flexibility. The main thing I enjoy about this job is the ability to grow within the company and the residual/passive income.
Pros
Passive income flexible schedule
Cons
I wll I started at 18
Flexible hours
Mgr-IT Operations (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJOctober 23, 2018
The Giglione Ackerman Agency has flexible work hours which helps greatly with a healthy work - life balance.
Due to the work ethic and hard work of its employees, the Giglione Ackerman Agency has seen double digit growth in recent years.
This agency has multiple locations which is a plus in helping to reach the entire state.
Cons
No benefits
Fun place to work
Management Support (Current Employee) –  Edison, New JerseyOctober 19, 2018
Gig-Ack is never boring. I've met the most incredible people working here. The culture is positive and everything you want to achieve is achievable here with dedication and persistence.
Pros
Upbeat environment
Cons
"Protecting families now enables me to secure my future"
Supervising Agent (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJOctober 17, 2018
People are very positive. The meetings are very inspiring and motivational. We have the opportunity to save lives and meet new families every day. There is no other place like this on the planet!
Pros
Very positive, motivational, great potential earnings, and great opportunity for advancement
Cons
You have to be willing to put in the work
My last career
Supervising agent (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJOctober 16, 2018
I’ve been with Giglione-Ackerman for 6 months now and it has truly changed my life. It has given me to earn unlimited income and passive income for the rest of my life. I was able to be promoted into management in just and few months. The potential for growth within the firm is unmatched. The culture is fun, competitive, and caring. Management cares about its employees and gives them everything they need to succeed. This opportunity has changed my life and allowed me to provide for my family in a way that is flexible and fair. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a fresh start, a change of pace, and a fun and rewarding work environment
Pros
Flexible hours, unlimited growth potential
Changed my life forever!
Supervising Agent (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJOctober 12, 2018
I have been with the company just over a year. Not only did this job raise the bar as far as what my income could be, it also changed my outlook on what life can be, should be, and will be. The things I want to accomplish in my life now, goals that are now in reach, were all just dreams before, now they are part of my reality.
Thank you Gig/Ack!
Pros
Flexible, unlimited earning potential
Life changing career
Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton,NJOctober 4, 2018
I’ve been with the Giglione-Ackerman Agency of AIL for 2.5 yrs with no prior experience in the industry. Through thorough training and great management support, I’ve exceeded the expectations I had for myself and now I encourage and train others to experience the same!!!
Pros
Established clientele
Cons
I didn’t find this opportunity sooner
Fun job and great pay
General Agent (Current Employee) –  Toms River, NJSeptember 24, 2018
I have been with this agency for 2.5 years and it has changed my life in ways I never imagined. I came from the auto industry and had no knowledge of life insurance. Not only was the training provided, but the ability to move up was as well. The managers care about your success and go out of their way to help in any way possible. I’ve had many jobs. But I finally found my career with Giglione-Ackerman.
Pros
Tremendous leadership, training provided, excellent pay
Unlimited Opportunity with Great Management
Controller (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 19, 2018
Great and amazing place to work! As long as you are willing to work hard and put the time in, you will be a success with no boundaries. Support is always there from management and the meetings are very inspirational. There is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement, if you are dedicated.
Pros
Fun, positive and flexible work environment with unlimited potential.
Cons
This place is second to none
General Manager (GM) (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 14, 2018
Gig ack agency is second to none. I would never consider working anywhere else. Everything promised to me has been delivered and more. My family's life is forever changed for the better
Pros
Great compensation and residual income. Great leadrship
Love the culture!
Master General Agent (General Manager) (Current Employee) –  West Orange, NJSeptember 12, 2018
I've been with the company for a little over 3 years now and I love the culture here. The fun part starts right after you receive your first direct deposit, it drives you to work as hard as you can week after week.
Pros
Great leadership development program, weekly bonuses instead of quarterly like my last job.
Cons
The first 3-6 month are the hardest but is worth it.