The Global Edge Consultants Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
They never got in contact with me
Welder (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 29, 2018
Well they did get me and interview and a weld test at a job. So i weld tested and heard they were going to give me the results on a monday.

It has been almost 2 weeks, and i have not heard from them. At this point i do not know if i passed or failed the weld test. It would have been convenient if they had sent me a courtesy email or send me to test at another job.
Pros
They got me an interview
Cons
They forgot about me
Productive fast paced environment
Intern/Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TexasAugust 24, 2015
Had a lot of fun learning the ropes of recruiting and staffing as an intern with it being my first internship and experience in a business environment
Fun and Hard Working Environment
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXApril 29, 2015
I really enjoyed working with The Global Edge Consultants. There are times where the work demand can be stressful, but the company always tries its best to take care of everyone and gives the recruiting force every opportunity to go out and make their own business. I would recommend working for them!
Excellent Benifits and work environment
Sales Manager / Business Development / Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Houston, Texas and Baltimore MarylandOctober 27, 2014
My experience with The Global Edge Consultants was time well spent with the company. I would consider going back to work for them.
Cost Engineer (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKAugust 17, 2014
Just to far from family and to hard to get home. Global Edge is located in Houston. I have no problem with Global Edge, just the distance from Louisiana.
Pros
The people are great.
Cons
No holiday time and to far from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Global Edge Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

The Global Edge Consultants Reviews by Location