The Graham Companies

The Graham Companies insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Great company

I worked for the graham companies starting at the golf course and moved my way to the hotel indigo when it was still there.Very caring company with excellent management. They work well around your personal schedule as long as you tell them and are a great start up to any resume in customer service, front desk, etc. Human Resources are always excelling with responses to questions and they try their best to make sure you are appreciated. Lots of departments and ability to move up in the company. Benefits are offered as well after about a year of working with the company. They provide employee discounts to their other offerings.

Great people, low pay

Great people you get to work with. It’s really like a small family. Specifically worked in the hotel on Main Street. Wish the pay was higher, it’s very low.

Home at Last

Loved working for this organization, very helpful people with lots of industry knowledge. Always willing to help or answer any questions. Leadership with regional was excellent at the time of my employment.

Pros

Close to home

Cons

No opportunity to grow

overall great working environment

A typical day at work in my job is getting there ten minutes early so bring out all the equipment i need for my everyday lessons. It starts with tennis balls and weights,racquets and sunscreen.

Pros

great lunch

Cons

hot sun everyday

Good company

Great place to start in the management field. Family oriented company with properties in great location.

Great Experince

Overall the work day was fun, no day was ever the same. My manager personally was not the best, but I went there to work

Great Easy

Great Easy some of the other employees took some things too personally within each others

Great work ethics

Great company to work with from employees to merchants and very structured meetings- well organized.

Pros

friendly work enviorment

Cons

part time work

Fun place to work at if you're a high school/college student

i really enjoyed working here. management is very flexible, specially if you're a student.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Graham Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits