The Greene Turtle Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 142 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 122 jobs at The Greene Turtle because we can’t find any available jobs at The Greene Turtle close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 123 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 43 questions about working at The Greene Turtle. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The Greene Turtle employees.
Insights from 116 Indeed users who have interviewed with The Greene Turtle within the last 5 years.
They asked about my work experience and my ability for customer service. Also about my ability to learn different skills such as learning the menu and order taking along with learning different types of drinks.
Normal basic skills, strength and weakness question
I was asked a few questions about my previous experience, but mostly about situational questions. An example would be when they asked how I would approach a situation in which I found out my coworker was stealing money from the store.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- The Greene Turtle