The Greentree Group Employee Reviews

Great people!
Retrospective Researcher and Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wright-Patterson AFB, OHOctober 3, 2019
ZERO micromanagement. The Greentree Group allows employees to do their job with the end in sight. The company provides a family/team type atmosphere and is open minded to new ideas.
Family oriented driven company
Financial Analyst Contractor (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHAugust 30, 2019
Greentree is a family oriented company that treats it's employees well. While most work offsite (on contracts) monthly meetings are held over lunch. Employees in the home office are extremely polite and friendly and owners are easy going and approachable.
Great CEO, lower level management slips through the cracks
Financial Systems Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHMay 21, 2019
I had a very low level job as far as jobs go for this company. The CEO and upper management team were still amazing to all of my team and sent fruit baskets when hired, which I have never seen in my life. My direct supervisor, however, was nepotistic and unneccesarily aggressive when approached with questions. She made it clear who she liked and didn't like, and it made the environment very hostile. I never felt that I was going to lose my job, but I found it nearly impossible to get a promotion or to go upward in any way. They would often choose people for a position without even posting it, so it was impossible to get promoted if they didn't pick you as a favorite.
Pros
Free Lunches, great CEO and upper management team
Cons
Impossible to get promoted, poor lower management
Not a great place to work
Financial Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wpafb, OHApril 3, 2019
Management is all about themselves. Leaders failed to trust their employees, new and old. They question everything someone does that doesn't fit in the click. More people work with buddies with no outsiders. If you choose to work here, be prepared to be treated like a child or be talked down too!
Pros
Cons
Leadership is horrible to work for!
Inconsiderate of outside work issues and poor moral
DEAMS Helpdesk Support analyst (Former Employee) –  Wright-Patterson AFB, OHFebruary 18, 2019
The section of the company i worked for had very poor moral and the management was not considerate of me needing time to take care of my family during my wife's pregnancy. The pregnancy was very difficult on her, so bad that about half way through she had to quit working. She was sick the whole pregnancy and when i needed to take a day off to take care of her and our two daughters they were very inconsiderate. I had plenty of PTO to account for the time needed however they did not care. They constantly held these absences over me.
Pros
good pay and access to more opportunities on base outside of the company
Cons
poor management and work environment/moral
Productive fun place with down-to-earth people
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHAugust 8, 2018
Family owned company - they have a close-knit culture and you get to know the people you work with/for very well. Fast-paced environment with people who challenge you but reward good efforts. Everyone I worked with is easy to get along with and we have a good laugh about something at least once a day.

Definitely NOT for people who like a big corporate feel - it is a small business through and through.
Pros
Free monthly luncheons, tickets to area events, contests, generous PTO
Cons
High deductible health plans may not be right for everyone
company cares about employees
Sr. Web Designer/Training Designer (Current Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHAugust 6, 2018
Greentree is one of the few companies I have worked for that really cares for its employees. I have zero complaints and lots of nice things to say about Greentree Group.
Best Place To Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHApril 26, 2018
The Greentree Group is a Best Place To Work. We have a wonderful group of people to work with, in a family atmosphere with competitive pay and benefits. The great thing about this company is that you get out of it what you put in. The company rewards hard work and values their employees.
great place to work
Training Specialist Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 26, 2017
Excellent workplace for hard workers who are ambitious. Workflow is intense, but well compensated. very nice people. I recommend checking them out to see if they align with your goals
Great company to work for
DEAMS System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 15, 2017
Great up and coming company, with a great company culture. Solid management and leadership and fantastic CEO. Good upward mobility, and the company is constantly looking to grow and expand. Overall, a pleasure to work for.
Owners are wonderful, but too much micro-managing
Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 27, 2015
A family owned company, treats the employees like family, no place to grow and a lot of micro-managing going on in certain offices. Overall, the company isn't a bad place to work for.
Pros
Free lunch one a month, great caring people.
Cons
No place to grow and under paid according to other companies.
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 23, 2015
Regarding the Austin, TX office only, the management staff is very inexperienced. The office lacks strong leadership. There were issues of favoritism by some of the managers toward some employees. Communications between team leads and manager to employees was very poor.
Pros
Employees were friendly and helpful
Cons
Poor management and leadships