The Heart Institute of East Texas Employee Review

View all The Heart Institute of East Texas reviews

Receptionist/Secretary (Current Employee) –  Livingston, TXNovember 28, 2017
Great place to work at . Doctors are so nice to work for. Fast pace, great hours Monday -Friday 8-5. Great people to work with, friendly and thoughtful.

Other The Heart Institute of East Texas Employee Reviews

Look elsewhere
Health (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXOctober 20, 2019
Just watch your back and who you confide in. This place is a joke! They will tell you one thing and do another. There are some good people there but keep to yourself
Pros
Monday-Friday 8-5
Cons
Watch your back
Smoke and mirrors...
LVN (Former Employee) –  Crockett, TXOctober 1, 2019
I loved this job and my clinic coworkers. My typical day consisted of rooming patients, assisting the family practice providers, doing referrals, insurance preauthorizations and many more tasks needed to ensure that patients were taken care of and happy. I really wanted to eventually retire from here. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with patients and my coworkers.
Management is what ultimately caused me to leave. No one and everyone is in charge over you, no clear chain of command. They believe in micromanaging and focus on trivial things to harp on while allowing important issues go unattended. I could not respect their inability to treat employees equally and fairly.All of this caused a chaotic and dysfunctional work culture and this was the hardest part of the job.
Pros
Helping patients, skilled and efficient clinic coworkers, close to home
Cons
Poor management, poor health insurance, no job security nor advancement