THE HEARTH AT WINDERMERE Employee Reviews

Good place/decent pay
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INJuly 11, 2018
The work load is not heavy and the residents are nice. Management is okay. They say hello and say thank you a lot. The scheduler thinks she runs everything. I will not leave because I like my residents and most of the staff.
Pros
Not heavy work load
Cons
Scheduler
The Hearth has been given a black eye
LPN (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INMay 12, 2018
The Hearth is a excellent place to work. I love the residents, granted the Cna's are not paid fairly decent wage. All the other facility are paying way more. Capital Senior Living really needs to look at wages, the morale of this place is just horrible, cnas say pay me more, if you want me to work. Everyone works very hard, but no one wants to stick it out, help it get better. They would rather, moan and groan, and this act causes the residents and families to feel bad. Some are even wondering if my mom or dad receiving the care they need. The Hearth can be a great place,if everyone was paid a decent wage
Pros
Residents, couple of staff people
Cons
No time for lunch, low morale, not appreciated
No Organization
LPN (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INApril 9, 2018
Basically you can break any rule you want and keep your job. I overheard a CNA say the other day "Yeah I might as well keep this job because I can be lazy here." Enough said. Management is constantly changing about every 6 months, and they always pick favorites too, so you better get on their good side.
Pros
the residents are very sweet
Cons
just about everything
Over worked and under staffed
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INMay 12, 2015
Very over worked and under staffed. No staff appreciation and horrible management in all departments. Very low job morale and not an excellent place of employment.
High turnover rate due to company not being ran correctly
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INOctober 27, 2012
A typical day at work is me going to work not knowing what Im going to walk into. They have excessive call-offs. There is no teamwork and a company has to have teamwork to succeed. Management needs to be tighter and they show favorism. The best part of the job is the residents. I absolutely enjoy making them feel comfortable and making thier day. I just wish the place was ran more smoothly for thier sake.
Pros
making the residents happy
Cons
shortstaffed, lack of care and teamwork