THE HIGHLANDS LIVING CENTER Employee Reviews

Good job , Great employees but not good management
Fine Dining Server (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 23, 2019
You will love the job , you get treated fairly but the management is not the best at all , you get food at the night you can get anything , the residents are the best & they treat you good . Try it out
Needs improving they aren't efficient or diligent in their work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 11, 2019
They need to be more efficient in their work treat their staff better offer more pay. Work from within rather than going outside.
They treat their staffing rude
Pros
Education advancement
Cons
Everythinh
Administrative Clinical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 23, 2017
The Highlands is a great place to work. Everyone works as a team. In my position, every day is different. It's challenging, rewarding and i love coming to work everyday. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with different people/departments. I learn something new just about everyday. The hardest part of my job is leaving at the end of the day. I could work at my position 24/7. The Highlands Living Center is small, so all staff pretty much know each other. Very friendly, and a lot of fun activities for staff to do. I love being involved in any activity whether it's something for the residents or just for staff.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No cafe for staff. Not easy to leave the premises to get lunch.
Fun place to work, a lot of learning to offer.
NURSING RESOURCE STAFFING COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Pittsford, NYJanuary 29, 2017
I like working here because of the residents and my coworkers. We all enjoy what we do and tend to do it with a smile because it makes everyone's day that much better.
great, friendly place
Dietary Aide/Cook (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 30, 2016
It was a joy to come into work everyday. I enjoyed cooking and giving great service to the people in need of them. I really enjoyed working there but there wasn't room for advancement.
Great staff members
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Pittsford, NYMarch 8, 2016
work with great, fun-loving, kind people. The residents are wonderful and full of life. Management can be resistant to change and new ideas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE HIGHLANDS LIVING CENTER. Our community is ready to answer.

THE HIGHLANDS LIVING CENTER Reviews by Location