I happen to know that their fence contractor must not be drug tested! A person name Steve K was smoking pot and saw him when he thought wasn't looking he smelled of it both myself and friend had same experience. Why do they not drug test them? Did awful work probably why!
Doesnt seem to be any, most of the installers are all garbage and are giving home depot a bad name. pretty sure home depot just looks for the cheapest contract bid to select its contractors. we at the store strive to give our best, but we can't have confidence in our installers once we do our part of the job. its very frustrating
There are some services provided with Home Depot as far as insilation goes. Roofing, carpeting and window installation are a couple of examples of these. Home Depot already has contractors for these services. Sub contractors wont have any luck finding work through them.
Im not knowledgeable on that subject.. Other to say they should be licence by the state, and they should have their own insurance of liability. If more is required, that should be investigated by interested paries.
All sub contractors are handled at the distric or regional level. Individual stores do not determine who does their sub contracted work. Now some services are actually performed by home depot empolyees: window installations, roofing, siding, and gutters. Other programs are done by sub contractors that Home Depot has negotiated reduced rates with.
- Why did you leave your job at The Home Depot?91 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of The Home Depot about how to improve it?91 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at The Home Depot? What are the steps along …91 people answered
- What benefits does The Home Depot offer?74 people answered
- If you were to leave The Home Depot, what would be the reason?45 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at The Home Depot?44 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at The Home Depot? How many vacation days do you get per year?40 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make The Home Depot a better place to work?38 people answered
- What is the interview process like at The Home Depot?38 people answered
- How long after an interview do you hear back from home depot38 people answered