The Home Depot Employee Review

View all The Home Depot reviews

Horrible management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GAJune 17, 2019
A typical day at The Home Depot was stressful or relaxed depending on the day of the week. Management there was poor, and blamed the people below them for their mistakes. The hardest part of the job is keeping calm when all management gets irritated at you for making sure a customer leaves happy.
Cons
Poor management

Other The Home Depot Employee Reviews

Productive, fast paced environment
Customer service desk associate (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KS 66062July 20, 2019
Management didn’t communicate well. I liked working at the service desk because I worked directly with customers and it was a fast paced work environment. The pay wasn’t great for the job we did. There wasn’t slot of recognition or appreciation for hard work done.
Pros
They catered lunches ever so often.
Cons
No benefits for a while. Management didn’t communicate with each other.
No raises. Rare if any bonuses, random hour cuts, bosses feeling perfect but the biggest messup of the group
MET (Former Employee) –  TexasJuly 20, 2019
Don't look to move up quick or ever as that might give you more money. No raises even for award winning employees. Always seem to want full time to take some non paying days off. Rethink employment unless you want stagnation. My colleagues only reason I stayed as long as I did.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Home Depot. Our community is ready to answer.

514.7K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at The Home Depot.

Powered by Comparably