The Home Depot Employee Review

View all The Home Depot reviews

fun and exciting place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 17, 2019
Assisted customers with finding products, stocked shelves, and provided excellent customer service per company standards.Consistently, demonstrated the highest level of ethical conduct when dealing with customer, team members, and management.
Pros
free lunches and dinners
Cons
short breaks.

Other The Home Depot Employee Reviews

Everyone is extremely friendly.
Merchandise Execution Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX 77015July 22, 2019
My first day on the job I was already loving the place. I didn't think any other place besides chick fil a could be so friendly and caring. Everyone was friendly with each other
Pros
Lots of benefits
Cons
could have better pay
Nice place to work
Appliance Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cordele, GAJuly 22, 2019
Overall, it was a pretty good job, especially for my location. I was there 6+ years. I worked in pretty much every department. Good benefits, 401 K, stocks, bonuses, and decent pay (depending on what you consider decent). For me it was more of the people that I've worked with versus the actually job lol. I would definitely recommend working there.
Benefits
Cons
Advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Home Depot. Our community is ready to answer.

514.7K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at The Home Depot.

Powered by Comparably