The Hughes Agency Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
I love the Hughes Agency!
Pulaski Bank Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock Pulaski BankDecember 22, 2016
About ten years ago I got a call from the Hughes Agency. They had found my resume on monster or some site. Asked if I would like to come in and meet with them. I did and a few days later I was working for Pulaski Bank as the maintenance supervisor. It was one of my favorite jobs of all time. Sadly I was only there for 6 months because the bank hired someone to replace me. They tried to find my something else but nothing ever came of it. Pay was every week you would just fax in your time card super easy. Now I am in need of their services again after all these years.
Pros
Great people and pay each week.
Cons
None that I know of
Very good company to work for
Staff (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARNovember 8, 2016
I needed a job and The Hughes Agency came through. They really listened to my concerns and placed me where I fit best. The people are super friendly and very knowledgeable about the area and industry's around NWA. I would recommend them to anyone who is searching for a new career.
Pros
Staff listens and puts you where you want to be, not where they need you
A temporay job service
Quality Controller (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMay 29, 2013
This place makes finding a job a lot shorter experience. A good number of jobs to choose from if your looking for industrial work.
Pros
Find a job fast.
Cons
Lower paying jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Hughes Agency. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5