The Hughes Agency Employee Reviews

Great place to work! Friendly environment and work atmosphere!
Manager (Current Employee) –  NWASeptember 5, 2018
The Hughes Agency is absolutely the best place to work hands down! I’ve never had a career that I love so much and always feel so challenged yet accomplished. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Pros
Great management, team environment, fun and challenging place to work.
Cons
No cons! It’s the best of the best!
Horrible Place to Work
Staffing Professional (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARSeptember 1, 2018
Management is cutthroat. They just want a warm body to fill a slot. It doesn’t matter what you are qualified for they put you where there numbers are low
Pros
A job
Cons
They start you at the bottom
its a hard job but if you can stick with it its a good place to work for
Blade Designer/Production Worker (Former Employee) –  N Little Rock, ARApril 20, 2018
The job that I preformed was a blade builder, this job was very challenging, but a good experience ,I learned the different chemicals an the many types of blades ,and I made many different friends.
Pros
getting to learn in all different departments.
Cons
I have nothing bad to say, every thing is good
I love the Hughes Agency!
Pulaski Bank Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock Pulaski BankDecember 22, 2016
About ten years ago I got a call from the Hughes Agency. They had found my resume on monster or some site. Asked if I would like to come in and meet with them. I did and a few days later I was working for Pulaski Bank as the maintenance supervisor. It was one of my favorite jobs of all time. Sadly I was only there for 6 months because the bank hired someone to replace me. They tried to find my something else but nothing ever came of it. Pay was every week you would just fax in your time card super easy. Now I am in need of their services again after all these years.
Pros
Great people and pay each week.
Cons
None that I know of
Very good company to work for
Staff (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARNovember 8, 2016
I needed a job and The Hughes Agency came through. They really listened to my concerns and placed me where I fit best. The people are super friendly and very knowledgeable about the area and industry's around NWA. I would recommend them to anyone who is searching for a new career.
Pros
Staff listens and puts you where you want to be, not where they need you
A temporay job service
Quality Controller (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMay 29, 2013
This place makes finding a job a lot shorter experience. A good number of jobs to choose from if your looking for industrial work.
Pros
Find a job fast.
Cons
Lower paying jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Hughes Agency. Our community is ready to answer.

The Hughes Agency Reviews by Location