The Hynes Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
4.7Pay & Benefits
4.7Job Security & Advancement
Cutthroat environment
Construction supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rochester New HampshireAugust 1, 2017
They come in and fire people for no reason whatsoever even if you have doctors notes and have been in the hospital. They will employee backstabbing cutthroat people that don't do their job but report to the main office every little thing that other people do. Not a good place to work for at all.
Official response from The Hynes Group
August 7, 2017

There is always more to the story. We are sorry you were not happy with your employment and hope you found a better fit.

Very good company to work for
Maintenance supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NHJune 17, 2017
I am a maintenance supervisor in a 55 and over community, this place is by far one of the best places to work. I dont think a day has gone by that i have not looked forward to going to work. Management is very caring and treats you like family. Highly recommended to work for.
Pros
All personnel are very happy and out going
Great Company to work for
Property and Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Alfred and Lyman MaineJanuary 10, 2017
I find it sad that reviews always tend to be negative. This is a great company to work for! My days are busy, my co-workers are great, management is supportive and definitely family oriented. The hardest part of my job is the most enjoyable part of my job, to over come challenges. There is no can't do, just how too. At the Hynes Group you are not just a clock number, you are an individual and respect goes both ways. From the Regional Manager to the CEO they are good people to work for.