The Intersect Group Employee Reviews

QA Test Lead (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 29, 2018
The Intersect Group is an IT consulting firm, they are a good company, but they will not help you find another job once your contract is completed. Their benefits package is rather expensive and they do offer 401K. Once you are on a project, they seldom check on have things are going with the project or the work environment. They do not offer bonuses nor yearly pay raises.
Pros
Good company to start your career.
Cons
Does not offer performance pay raises, even when the company your are contracted to recommends the raise.
Bad staff can ruin a GREAT COMPANY
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 7, 2018
Management was good at first but I left this company due to insults given by the manager of the agency. I found that very unprofessional to think with emotions over professionalism, especially towards a great employee who represented them well on every assignment. It takes approx a month or two to receive employment after each contract ended and the agency takes an additional month to pay first check. once hired. There is absolutely no support from the agency staff and they are extremely RUDE. I would rather take an entry level position elsewhere than to EVER work for them again.
Pros
Good jobs and fair compensation
Cons
Emotional women managing the agency, leaving a horrible reputation on female management!
Project Manager
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 16, 2018
Contractor : The support staff is excellent.

They were responsive to every queston or concern.

They flollowed up and provided outstanding support.

Salary was perfect.

Everyone was knowledgeable.
Great place to work as a contractor
Business Analyst Lead (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 25, 2018
This was a great opportunity to contract with a great client. I prefer full time opportunities with benefits. I would recommend Intersect for Contract and full time opportunities.
Job Contract between The Intersect Group and CIox Health
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 24, 2018
It was communicated and understood that once I became an employee of Ciox Health that I would have a raise in my salary due to my experience.....THIS DID NOT HAPPEN, and also I was told that if I counter offer then I would loose my offer with the company to become permanent if I did not just take what they offered between the two companies, which was nothing. The same scale was transferred to the offer with CIox, there was not an increase with any wages, benefits, etc. I was told that the company had a 401k, great benefits, etc...this information was all fabricated to get a contract completed between two companies. I called the agency to complain about certain things going on with the company and the recruiter kept ignoring my calls, and emails.
Pros
I found a job
Cons
Ciox and Intersect did not do a good thing for me, they only looked out for themselves
Right Manager Is Needed for Great Experience
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 7, 2019
TIG was decent with the right manager, but when the change of hands and new department heads were hired it was an uncomfortable change. Many departments were stressed and a lot of layoffs took place under the new managers. Made it very hard to work under the new managers.
Pros
Friday Socials, Awards programs, Remote work opp, Unlimited PTO
Cons
Stressful management
Not for me
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 4, 2019
If you're looking for your co workers to steal your prospects and take your info from their database to advance themselves making the organization appear disorganized - Intersect Group is for you.
Internal issues
HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 10, 2018
Organization has issues addressing issues with their customers. Don't follow up with their contractors to see if their concerns have been addressed. Would have a hard time referring anyone to this organization.
Productive but quiet environment
AR & Collections Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2018
Nice place to work. Management could engage employees more. More effort could be taken to find out exactly what motivates employees. Needs to expand the back office more.
Growing company in need of stability
Client Manager II (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 7, 2018
Growing and trying to develop a great culture but not a lot of security. Management tends to micro-manage which slows down establishing a rhythm, they need to adopt a method and stick with it because the people that are there are great.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Difficult management
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst -Contractor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30328April 23, 2018
Company has a great workplace culture while still maintaining home life balance. It was a pleasure working with this company and would contract for them again.
Great Accounting & FInance Consulting Firm
Consolidation Manager - Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 31, 2018
A good consulting company to work for. They have good long-term assignments and also specializes in temp to perm opportunities. The recruiters are very people oriented.
Decent company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 30, 2017
This was a decent company to work for as a contractor. I was happy with the pay and the people I met but I've had better benefits from other contract companies. I would just ask a lot of questions if PTO, 401K and benefit options are important to you.
Pros
Pay, the job placement was very good
Cons
Benefits are minimal, no paid time off for 6 months then very little, no 401K matching just profit sharing after you have been there for some time.
Productive and fun place to work for.
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAMarch 24, 2017
The Intersect Group is a good staffing agency to work for. Good people to work with. Compensation is very good. Better than most of the other companies.
Payroll Overview
Spelman College (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 25, 2013
 Process Complex Payrolls and Transactions
 Processed Canadian Payrolls with different Colony Requirements for salary and taxes
 Grossed-up dollars to get a particular net pay for exorcising stock options.
 Forced garnishment deductions with irregular pay-cycles and inconsistent amounts.
 Manually input taxes that were special required tax deductions by the IRS.
 Processed off-cycle checks to include, terminations, new hires and bonuses.
 Understand ACH rules for processing and reversals

 Load Time and Interfaces and Uploads
 Familiar with uploads from different entities and locations
 Understand E-Time processing and uploading as well as manual inputting of time
 Used Kronos, ADP E-Time, EDI-Time, PeopleSoft and outside services, i.e. Paychex,

 Calculate Retro Pay
 Knowledgeable in calculating retro-pay
 Able to calculate retro-pay for salaried, hourly and commission pay
 Exempt, Non-Exempt and Monthly
 Skilled with Gross-Ups, Garnishments accruals and Journal entries

 Payroll Taxes
 Paid multi-state taxes
 Set-up behind the scene state, local, school, and reciprocity agreements
 Created Journal Entries to balance tax reports
 Made use of Excel to balance payroll taxes by the cycle, month, QTR and YTD
 Have requested refunds when taxes were overpaid
 Kept a good report with the IRS

 Review Reports and Workflow of Others
 Have served as back-up to other Payroll Processors
 Reviewed, corrected and guided others in payroll 101 (get a third eye) if possible
 Created work-Flow Charts for guidance in processing payroll
  more... steps
 Created a daily desktop manual guide-book
 Ran and corrected exception reports before Confirming Payroll

 HRIS and Maintaining Employee Records
 Set-up new hires, transfers
 Updated employee records, to include rate, address, status and department changes
 Served as the SME to staff and upper management, (subject matter expert)
 Easily able to wear many hats, multitask and deadline trained.
 Recruiting, Counseling and training experience
Pros
You get to correct errors or birth ideas.
Responsive Staffing Agency
SharePoint Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 20, 2018
I was placed with a company in 2017 by the Intersect Group. They were very responsive in their support after placement, and I was always a priority to the staffing personnel. I would definitely recommend The Intersect Group to others seeking contract opportunities.
Pros
I was always a priority to the staffing personnel
Cons
They have specific jobs they place for
Great bunch of people to work with (Team Work)
Lease Administrator - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 9, 2013
I was usually the first one in the door and the last one out. I learned to oversee contracts and negotiate lease opportunities for purchase or rent. I enjoyed and got along very well with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was learning commercial real estate. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to work with great people and learn something new for myself everyday.
Pros
Great location and opportunities
Cons
No benefits
Excellent place to work
Senior Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 28, 2017
The Intersect Group was always professional and eager to work with me and potential employers. The associates at The Intersect Group were always willing to give an extra effort in finding an employer that suited my career endeavors.
Excellent Company
Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 24, 2017
Management is very receptive to ideas. They always try to create a good work life balance. As an employee you are given great autonomy to creative and challenged to bring new ideas to the table.
Productive and Friendly place to work for
Asbury Auto Group - A/P Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 11, 2017
Great group to work for. Everyone is professional and they provide you with the necessary tools for advancement. The Recruiters search for and place you with companies that suit your goals or in other words a perfect fit. I would recommend a friend to work for such a company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Intersect Group. Our community is ready to answer.