THE JOHN MARSHALL LAW SCHOOL Employee Reviews

First job and I learned a lot
Assistant Director of Admissions (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 30, 2017
This was my first job and I learned a lot during my time there. Location is amazing. A lot has changed since I worked there. I would do your research to make sure it is a right fit for you.
Pros
Cons
Pay
Wonderful place, people and work environment
Test Administration Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 30, 2015
I have been associated with the law school for many years. They have hired and rehired me for several positions. The quality of my performance in all my roles enabled me to become a contract worker even after I left full time employment and relocated to Florida.
Pros
Contract work allows me to work part time
Good place ; just not for me!
EVENT MANAGEMENT SCHEDULING COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 9, 2015
John Marshall is a wonderful place to be associated with. However, the salary and benefits are not competitive. The environment could be adjusted as well.
Terrible place to work
Help Desk Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 25, 2014
Garbage job. You'll working with arrogant lawers, bratty students, and incompetent staff members. Stay away.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
They only hire contractors, and never intend to convert contractors to full time employees
Great learning experience for marketing and management.
Publications Director/Graphics Design Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 2, 2013
John Marshall provided opportunities to learn management in a diverse and busy work environment. I continued as a graphic designer while managing the publications team. The most enjoyable part of the job came when a piece was effective as a marketing tool and fulfilled its purpose to create interest in the school.