The John Stewart Company

The John Stewart Company Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for they let their managers be managers and they back them
John Stewart was the best Property Manangement company I ever worked for. They gave you guidance, but autonomy, they supported your decisions and backed you when it came to resident issues. I was very fortunate to have worked for such a company!
Good place to work, grate personal, grate benefits
a typical day at work is having fun and help residents;
from any resident that comes in the office we can learn somthing

job is easy when you know what to do;

grate place to work, grate people, grate communities
Great experience
Working for the John Stewart Company was a great experience. If I needed help I was able to reach out to the other managers. They were all very helpful.
Productive workplace
Supervisors have strong leadership skill and opportunities to grow. Fast paced job and never a dull moment. Training opportunites to become certified in a housing program is helpful.
The RM at these properties for the John Stewart company play favoritism
This is a company I would never work for again. They go against all the core values that say they tend to have . They don’t show their property managers respect at all the regionals put all there work load on the property managers . Your better off applying someplace that respects you as a human being and not trash . The RM ‘s are trash and disrespectful .
Pros
No pros until you can fix the cons
Cons
pay is not even fair for the work you do
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Growing Company
This company has such potential it is on a continuous growth spurt. Nice, friendly and understanding company. There is always room for promotions as long as you can utilize the company's core values.
I like environment because I learn something everyday and residents very nice
I like working for John Stewart company because the company is real cool my bosses and downearth Iam learning maintenance a little a time vendors are nice to thank you
Not a fair company
The company director plays favortisim and is she does not like you there is no advancement. I personally experienced it and had to leave my site due to the hostile work environment and lack of fair empathy for ALL employees.
Former employee
This company doesn't care about anyone. they don't train or give help. Upper management treat you like trash and they don't have any respect for you. Managers don't work for this Company I suggest to look someplace else. They have a higher turnover in employees because they don't care about anyone.
I don't recommend this Company
They don't appreciate your work and they treat you like trash specially RM. I don't recommend this company at all. Don't apply is not worth the stress and the money because they don't pay you enough for the position.
Pleasure working with the community
I was over joyed about going to work everyday to put a smile on someone's face. As long as I can make someone's day go from gloomy to shining I had a success and productive day.
Great Company
Great company to work for. Would recommend this company to anyone looking for the right company to grow with. Management was very hands on. They help you with any situation.
A great company to work for, bar none.
Love going to to work every day and make a difference and increase my knowledge and skill sets. Management is beyond excellent and is a joy to work for this company. Pay could be a little more to start but overall on par with most in this field of work. Raises do come over time. A truly excellent company to be apart of.
Good work balance, but poor work culture
Not enough opportunities. Poor work culture. Unorganized, unprofessional. High turnover, poor leadership. Not enough opportunities. Poor work culture.
Good job for starting out in Property Management
Nothing to say at this moment, I will comment once I am ready. One thing I can say is I learned a lot Good job for starting out in Property Management.
Don’t pay occupancy specialist enough
Employees are over worked and underpaid , big bosses make big money and property management does all the work . They only give 50 cent raises if managers approve. And very cheap.
Pros
You have a job
Cons
Underpaid overworked
A stepping stone job
Not a company to stay with long-term as a desk clerk. Some strange experiences were had involving management staff and passive-aggressive desk clerks sometimes; typical job stuff.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Lousy pay, Management weirdos
Always something new learn from Regional Manager
All upper management have been very helpful. My regional manager has help me learn alot of new things. She takes the time teach me to better myself on skills that will help me with the job.
Pros
Supportive Team
Great place too work
Looking forward too working with a company to grow with and move up the ladder the John Stewart company is a great place too work learned alot from working there anyone would be glad too work for a company like John Stewart very far and honest very close too where I live
John Stewart is a good company. But beware of the Reiner Properties !
John Stewart is a great company that focuses on safety. By all means the company has done me well. At first the Reiner properties were fine, but when they hired a custom role of “regional maintenance” to a person who use to work for John Stewart . This person did nothing but harass and yell at people for minute things. He has caused me, a fellow coworker and other properties technicians to quit due to his reckless behavior.
Pros
Solid job and Company
Cons
Any Reiner properties
Nice managers
This is a great company to work for
Nice

Good company to grow with.

The interviewing process was great and very hands on. HR was always in the loop with the potential employees
Pros
Allow growth
Cons
Not protected
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The John Stewart Company. Our community is ready to answer.