The Joint Chiropractic Employee Reviews

Unprofessional
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAMarch 14, 2019
Poor scheduling, micromanaging, seems the company is more for money then patient care. Was not a typical dr. office I was thinking it was. Maybe good for someone's 1st job.
Great place but management is horrible
Wellness Coordinator (Former Employee) –  OregonMarch 8, 2019
Consistent schedule, bonus program for sales. It really depends on location and which doctors you work with. Management was awful. Communication was non existent and I just couldn't take it anymore. President of company talks down to people- very arrogant and unpleasant. I loved the job but they need to work on how to talk to their employees.
Pros
Bonus, Set Schedule, Benefits
Cons
Lack of communication, gossip
fun place
Customer service, front desk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 1, 2019
it was fun at times but boring when no patient was there. it was only you and the doctor most of the time. You have to always keep your area clean and the front.
WELLNESS CORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Arizona State University, AZFebruary 22, 2019
This was a good place to work. It was pretty slow and boring at times but the concept of it i think is pretty unique to other Chiropractors. Overall not bad
Potential to make decent money with little skills needed
Wellness Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 19, 2019
I work very quickly, so i finish a days work within the first couple of hours of being open. The rest of the day I am looking for things to do, highlighting paperwork, greeting patients and hoping that we get a new patient that walks in the door. The days go by slow most of the time, it gets pretty boring. However for such easy work you have a great opportunities to make decent money. You get a base pay + bonuses for selling patients on memberships or packages. The bonuses add up and can be more than a typical 2 week paycheck and if you have a bad month you do not get into trouble for not meeting sales goals. Also, being an employee for the company means you get adjusted for free! So the boringness is worth it for the benefits and opportunity to make a some extra cash. The only downside is that the company does not offer much room for advancements or growth.
Pros
Free Adjustments, Commision
Cons
No room for advancements
Sales / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 18, 2019
I enjoyed my time very much at the Joint because the Culture was so strong! I learned a lot from working with this company, it is a great way to see if commission work is something you can do!
Pros
Free Chiropractic, great team of doctors, set schedule, commission
Cons
no benefits, no overtime pay
Great place to work with awesome staff
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAFebruary 11, 2019
Working at the joint is great its just not the job im looking for need more hours. The joint staff is amazing people who all work together as a team to do the job the beat way we can.
Another slave mentality place to work.
Chiropractor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaJanuary 24, 2019
Another slave mentality place to work. Long hours, low pay. The doctors coming out of school today will not be able to pay back their student loans on the low salaries offered by the Joint. Working 6 days a week.
Corp office
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAJanuary 14, 2019
Love this job and helping people feel better! Decent commission pay out, good hours, free adjustments, and decent pay. Management is very involved and responsive. Computer system pretty straightforward. Easy to get any questions answered
Pros
Free adjustments, love hours open
Cons
Breaks can be hard to take, minimal room for growth
Very easy day
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INJanuary 11, 2019
Logged into my computer and waited for patients to come in. If a new patient came in we had to copy the paperwork and go over it with patient. The hardest part was learning how to use the computer. Management helped new employers.
Decent part time job
Wellness Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJanuary 9, 2019
Not a lot of room for growth or benefits, chances for commission but not a lot of opportunity to actually achieve the requirements to benefit from the additional commission pay
Pros
free chiropractic adjustments
Cons
short breaks, no healthcare
Not a job you can make a career out of
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TX 75028January 4, 2019
Management is very unorganized. They are very demanding of employees. If you need a sick day or vacation time, good luck finding someone to cover for you because the people in charge of scheduling surely won’t help.
Pros
Free chiropractic care
Cons
Zero opportunity to grow and no benefits of any kind
Don't work here
Wellness Coordinator (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 28, 2018
They say that this is a "front desk" position however it entails more than that and they do not tell you. It is more sales, janitorial, marketing, calling patients, going to the bank, meeting deadlines, no real lunch, working over time, etc. Managers expect unrealistic goals to be accomplished and rarely do anything on their own.The list goes on but overall just not that great of an environment to be in.
Favorite job by far
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCDecember 14, 2018
Every place is set up for success. Its the people that make the workplace. I absolutely loved my job with the Joint. I stand behind the plans and concept that they offer. It has been my favorite job working here and i am extremely sad that i have to leave. I'm very thankful that i had the opportunity to work here.
Pros
Flexible, fun, and quick pace
Cons
No PTO or sick days
Fun place to work if you are personable, however...
Wellness Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 7, 2018
The workplace culture becomes hostile very fast. You have a very small staff and no real room for growth - for anyone. Any slight advancement is desired by all, however don't trust this company to promote from within. They will always (and I mean ALWAYS) hire a stranger before promoting their own people, regardless of how loyal or hardworking their employees may be. Because the staff is so small, they are very unforgiving if you become sick - there's no one to cover your shift, and if someone IS available, expect them to be bitter towards you for having to come in of their day off. Most days you only work with one other person - the doctor. So if you don't get along, you won't have a good time. Also, you legally cannot take a lunch break for this reason. The doctor cannot be alone in the clinic, so be sure to pack your lunch or be prepared to pay for delivery every day.

I was fortunate enough to adore the doctor I worked with, however our location was the red-headed step child of the local Joint locations so we were constantly talked bad about, and anyone who came in to cover our days off always trashed the office.
Cons
No lunch breaks
Preys on the new grad
Clinic Director (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCDecember 4, 2018
It was good for getting my hands on a lot of people and crafting my skill, but that’s it... Easy to burn out with the way they conduct business. High expectations for low pay. Opportunity for bonus with converting people to care, but it’s a tourist town. A lot of patients wouldn’t convert bc of this factor.
Cons
9+ hour days with no official lunch, really easy to burn out
Great company
Wellness Coordinator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Citrus Heights, CANovember 29, 2018
I truly loved working here and wish I could do it again. The hours are long and while the money was great, it can be difficult to be away from home for so long if you have children or pets.
Pros
Free chiropractic care, great patients
Cons
Long hours with minimal breaks
Diverse patient base
Clinical Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 29, 2018
There are quite a few great things about working at The Joint. For each clinical director, you are in charge of the daily operations and taking care of patient needs. It's as if you own your own clinic without having the expenses of owning your own clinic. You come to work, work hard, take care of patients and administrative stuff for your job, and go home. The management takes care of the rest. It can be difficult to deal with the fact that the other employee working in the clinic is not under your management, especially if the employee decides not to do their job. The adjusting tables are not always updated in a timely manner, often there are things broken on each table. I gained a lot of adjustment experience while there.
Cons
No scheduled breaks, no scheduled lunch break, no other doctors scheduled to help until you have 60 avg pt visits per day for straight 30 days
Wonderful People
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CANovember 26, 2018
I loved working with all the people in the work place plus getting to know each patient made coming to work worth it. I am someone who constantly needs to be challenged and use my mind creatively. My boss would always find ways for me to invest my skills into the company and encourages me to grow as a business person...unfortunately that is not the track that I am on for my career and need to invest time elsewhere. I will be very sad to leave.
Pros
People I work with, close location, free Chiro, patients
Cons
short lunch, needs better communication
Productive environment
AREA OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 23, 2018
I enjoyed my time at The Joint. I met some amazing people,was able use skills that allowed me to be creative. Plus it was an opportunity to learn skills for healthier living.
Pros
Free chiropractic care
Cons
healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Joint Chiropractic. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight