The Joint Chiropractic Employee Reviews

Terrible work environment
Wellness Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 8, 2018
Management is the worst I've ever had to deal with. There are constant changes that always contradict what they've said before, very unorganized and sporatic. Pay scale is very inconsistent. More focused on sales, than on the patient. I've even had patients tell me they feel like they aren't being taken care of or felt rushed or pressured to sign up because of our model. Doctors are constantly being rotated, schedule constantly changes. So, not only do you have to adjust to working with someone new, so do the patients. Due to this, you have to deal with everyone's unhappiness and try to diffuse the situation. If your sales are below a certain percentage (dispite previous conversations saying otherwise) you'll be put on probation and get hours cut. No opportunity for growth. No benefits. Punishment for calling out sick. Required to work weekends. Closed on some major holidays, memorial day, 4th of july, easter, thanksgiving, Christmas.
Pros
No late hours
Cons
Pay, poor management
do not work at this place
Primary Chiropractor (Former Employee) –  Wyckoff, NJJune 6, 2018
very dishonest company to work for. does not care about the chiropractor or chiropractic. their motto is anyone can adjust. it is all about the money. no respect for employees.

devalues chiropractic.

if you care about your profession or your integrety do not work at the joint chiropractic.
Great business model and great company to work for.
Chiropractor (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 5, 2018
I came from a traditional chiropractic model to The Joint and I am loving it! It is so much less stressful. There's no billing or insurance to deal with and no marketing. All I have to do is focus on giving the patient a great experience. It's awesome!
Pros
Very little stress, plenty of down time
No opportunity for growth
Front Desk Wellness Coordinator (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 27, 2018
There is no opportunity for growth and no benefits at all. Perfect job for a high schooler or immigrant looking to add experience on their resume though.
Pros
Lunch whenever you want.
Cons
Low pay, no benefits, lied to a lot.
Wellness Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 24, 2018
I would NOT recommend working here. At first like any other job place they seem helpful and understanding but that changes. The “President” only cares about numbers not how the environment is or how the patients feel. You will never get acknowledged for your hard work but make a mistake once or call off due to health issues and they will make you feel worthless. Always denied times off, very unorganized. However the only thing I did enjoy working with was the incredible doctors I got to meet along the way.
Pros
Free adjustment
Cons
No respect, harassment, stressful
I loved working here!
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Queen Creek, AZMay 19, 2018
I loved working here, definitely my favorite job I have had so far. I would stay for years if the pay was more. I don't make enough to get by. The patients, doctors, and co-workers are great. Truly love the atmosphere, I just need to be able to put food on the table and pay bills.
Corporate doesn't care about employees
Chiropractor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 18, 2018
If you are thinking about working for the joint in the LA area, think again. They don't respect you and it was very difficulty to take time off. They expect you to find coverage on your own when you want go on vacation. Stay away
Pros
Benefits kick in after 90 days
Cons
No lunch breaks, incentives only after clinic makes 30K
Fair Place
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMay 14, 2018
This was a fair place to work. I worked 9.25 hours a day and had paid breaks. The benefits were decent, it was a very easy work environment, laid back job.
Easy job/Decent pay/Good management
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL 60173May 10, 2018
It's very flexible if you're reasonable about time off. Everyone is really nice and easy to work with. Only downside really is that it is long days (10.5 hours) and its slow. So it can be very boring.
Pros
decent pay/little work
Cons
long days
Hated it
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 8, 2018
No benefits, poor management, will change your commission without notice. I was sexually harassed by 3 different doctors and they did nothing but fire girls for complains about this.

Want to know more about The Joint Chiropractic?

Ask a question
Great soothing atmosphere for a friendly chiropractic clinic.
WELLNESS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Snellville, GAApril 16, 2018
Being an employee at the Joint Chiropractic Offices in the Gwinnett clinics, as well as in the Forsyth location, I learned what it truly takes to maintain an office workplace. Not only is the staff friendly and helpful, the patients you meet every day are kind and caring. I loved going to work and telling my patients about our membership packages, and helping the doctors keep up with the patients' paperwork.
Productive and Competitve
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Acworth, GAMarch 30, 2018
I enjoyed working in such a competitive work environment where I always get paid a minimum, but if I worked hard enough it was very easy to earn a bonus. Such a fun job! I only recommend working at the Woodstock and Acworth locations.
great doctors, interaction with patients
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Clemente, CAMarch 20, 2018
I would recommend working for the Joint if you are looking for a flexible schedule, something that is relatively stress-free. You work in tandem with the Doctor, and help educate patients about the benefits of chiropractic, and encourage them to take advantage of the plans and packages offered for their ongoing health maintenance. You are basically running the office yourself, managing patient flow, and keeping track of digital records, payments, and patient notes, or changes. The doctors are usually really easy to work with, and it is a very affirming environment, if you work hard and do your job. It is a good job for a college student, or a person still living at home, because you can only work four days a week. Also, you get opportunities to make small commissions on your sales, and there are additional sales incentives throughout the years. In addition to free chiropractic adjustments, which is a huge perk.
Pros
free adjustments, flexible schedule, great doctors, independent work
Cons
no overtime, low starting pay
Great relaxed part-time job
WELLNESS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 15, 2018
If you are trying to work and go to school, this is a great place to do so. Its relaxed enough where you are allowed to do school work if there is any down time during the day. Easy to learn the daily tasks and it can fit into anyone's school schedule as a part-time job
Pros
Chiropractic work for the wellness coordinator at least twice a month
Workplace culture
Provide Administrative General Office Support (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaMarch 8, 2018
The culture of the job is relaxed. Everyone that works their is like family along with the clients. I worked at the location in Midtown. The location is wonderful. The clinic stays busy which is a great thing so you wouldn't get bored at all.
Pros
health care
Cons
no dental, vision, sick days, paid vacation, not over time pay
Great place to work!
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Kingwood, TXFebruary 16, 2018
The Joint Chiropractic is a great place to work. Owners are hands on and very approachable. Doctors and Wellness Coordinators genuinely care about patients well being. Helping patients feel better while making chiropractic care more affordable is what makes The Joint Chiropractic successful.
Pros
Patient interaction, employees, salary and bonuses
Stressful
Receptionist/Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaFebruary 9, 2018
Management was very revenue focused, did not care for concerns of employees. Pay was very low, no benifits, the hours were not that great. Commission scale is difficult to achieve. No lunch is given, you’re told you can take a break whenever but if a patient walks in you have to work during your break. Work wasn’t hard but there are times where it can be stressful. Owners of franchise were unconcerned with patients or doctor care just as long as there is a continuous flow of patients. Clinic doesn’t deal with insurance billing an other transferable skills.
Cons
no lunch, no pay, no benifits
Wonderful Work Place with Great Management
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNFebruary 8, 2018
I have thoroughly enjoyed working at The Joint thus far. The management is fabulous and are very easy to work for. You are able to get whatever days off you need and someone is always willing to take a shift or the end of a shift if you need to be off early. They schedule around your availability and listen to your needs as an employee.
A typical day is 10-7 m-f or 10-4 Saturdays and we are not open Sundays (and it always goes by much more quickly than you would think). There is one Wellness Coordinator and one DC working each day and the patients are usually regulars that you get to know well.
I have learned the importance of chiropractic care and am able to share with everyone I know the benefits of it.
I think the hardest part of the job is just the memorizing of how things should be worded and how corporate wants you to present things to the patients.
The most rewarding part of the job is being apart of a team that helps make people feel better and be in better health. Here you are not JUST the "receptionist" at the front desk, you are apart of a team that makes the patients visit run smoothly.
Pros
paid lunches, free adjustments, flexibility in scheduling, change of scenery (working at different clinics with different DC's), base pay + comission
Cons
(for PT workers) no benefits or benefit time.
Look elsewhere
Chiropractic Physician (Former Employee) –  MissouriFebruary 1, 2018
Poor management, no lunch breaks, no benefits, except vacation. Start at 10am day finished at 7pm. Scheduling could have been better for senior doctor.
Positive Environment that has a passion to deliver care
Wellness Coordinator (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaJanuary 26, 2018
Proud to work at a company that is changing how care is delivered. The Joint provided more chiropractic care then any other company in the country -over 4 million adjustments. The staff and Mangement was a delight to work for and provide advancement opportunity with good pay for the work. Simply put they provide what the patient wants.
Pros
Great and fair management
Official response from The Joint Chiropractic
March 19, 2018

Thank you for being part of our mission! We appreciate you and everything you do to help our patients on a daily basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Joint Chiropractic. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.3

2.0Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight